New Jersey Devils Draft Party

GoArmySports

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure that the under 18 thing wasn't actual for the general entry ticket (saying that you don't need to print the general admission ticket if you are bringing people under 18).. I would realllly double check and even call their office

Did you ever get clarity on this? I spoke to my rep and he first said it should be OK to have my son (under 18) come with no ticket but than he changed it to everybody needs tickets. It doesn't appear there hrad set rule in place. It might come down to the person at the door.

Did you ever get clarity on this? I spoke to my rep and he first said it should be OK to have my son (under 18) come with no ticket but than he changed it to everybody needs tickets. It doesn't appear there hrad set rule in place. It might come down to the person at the door.

I'd say if you need a ticket for the game then you would need a ticket for this event. They are restricting access for a reason. It is a STH benefit.

But as I suspected even the folks with the Devils don't seem to know.

I'd say if you need a ticket for the game then you would need a ticket for this event. They are restricting access for a reason. It is a STH benefit.

But as I suspected even the folks with the Devils don't seem to know.

That is a good point about the game ticket fact. At the same time, I am guessing it comes down to the person at the door. If the tickets folks don't know for sure there is no way they know. Makes it tough since I wanted to bring friends and 2 tickets don't go as far with 2 adults and 2 children. I would think they would be a little more relaxed with the kids but it sure would ruin the day if they were not.

If I were you I would call again and get transferred to someone involved in the planning of this event rather than your ticket rep. They will probably be able to more accurately answer your question, your ticket rep's job is just to sell ticket plans, I wouldn't be surprised if he just wasn't informed of all the details for the draft party.

If I were you I would call again and get transferred to someone involved in the planning of this event rather than your ticket rep. They will probably be able to more accurately answer your question, your ticket rep's job is just to sell ticket plans, I wouldn't be surprised if he just wasn't informed of all the details for the draft party.

I finally got one of the fan experience people on the line. i was told "technically" kids need a VIP ticket also. Not exactly 100% but much clearer than before. I know need to have 4 tickets.

Congratulations on selecting “Draft Day Party and Equipment Sale – Special Season Ticket Holder Access” as one of your renewal benefits. With the 4th overall pick in this year’s NHL Draft, the Devils June 24th Draft Party is set to be a spectacular event!

If you log on to your season ticket holder account on newjerseydevils.com using your account number and password, you may access your Special Access Tickets for the Draft Party. You will see one Special Access Draft Ticket for each Season Ticket on your account. You may print these tickets directly from your account or forward them to friends, family or clients. These tickets will enable you to do the following:

• Line-up at the entrance of the Ameri-Health Pavilion for early access (before the general public and before other Season Ticket Holders) to the Devils Equipment Sale. We will begin to let folks on this Special Access line into the Equipment Sale beginning at 5pm. However, you may begin to line-up at the doors of the Ameri-Health as early as you would like on June 24th. This line will be limited to only those with Special Access tickets. The earlier you arrive, the earlier your spot in line will be.

• Enter an exclusive Special Season Ticket Holder locker room. which unlike the rest of the event, will be indoors, air conditioned, contain free soft drinks and light snacks, pictures with Devils Dancers, and TVs throughout the room showing the Draft. Entrance into this special “locker room” will be through the “Press” entrance of the Pru-Center, which can be accessed just next to the tower on Mulberry Street. Access to this area is open to VIP ticket holders only and can be entered or exited throughout the event.

The Draft Party itself will take place from 5pm – 8pm on June 24th on Mulberry Street, outside of the Ameri-Health Pavilion. A portion of the practice rink will be available for an open skate for all fans. Food and refreshments will also be available throughout Mulberry Street for purchase. Parking information will be made available on the Draft Central website in the coming days. Please check back for more information.

I haven't seen the End Time listed anywhere else but in the above post. Does anyone know, is the party definitely going to be over by 8 pm?

I'm not interested in the equipment sale or the autographs. I just want to go over and hang out and have a good time, but I probably won't be able to get there till maybe 6:30 pm. If the whole thing ends at 8 pm, I'm not sure if it's worth it for me to make the trip.

I haven't seen the End Time listed anywhere else but in the above post. Does anyone know, is the party definitely going to be over by 8 pm?

I'm not interested in the equipment sale or the autographs. I just want to go over and hang out and have a good time, but I probably won't be able to get there till maybe 6:30 pm. If the whole thing ends at 8 pm, I'm not sure if it's worth it for me to make the trip.

I'd say it will wrap up around 8 unless the Devils trade down. In that case, I would assume it goes until they make a pick.

Yeah I don't get why they would only go till 8, maybe they just want to get out of there because of the concert so there aren't the max number of people leaving at once but geez, you'd think they would at least leave themselves time to interview the draft pick and talk about the new player a little. Not to mention a lot of people can't get there until 6:30-7 anyway.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Why dont people asking about if they need tix to get in just get tix?? They are free afterall...unless im missing something.

They're talking about the VIP tickets, which were a season ticket holder benefit.

Commonsense says you need a VIP tickets for every person going into the VIP event, regardless of age. Otherwise some guy will show up with an extra 20 kids from his youth hockey team and his 1 VIP ticket. :lol:

Still nothing on who's appearing for autographs?

Mike

I really didn't know where to post this info with all the draft threads so I finally decided to post it here.

For the guys who got TSN:

Monday at 7:30 PM its Bob Mckenzie Draft Ranking

Tuesday at 7:00 PM its the 2011 Mock Draft (Don't know if its their mock draft "TSN")

Thursday 7:00 PM Countdown to Draft

and Friday at 7:00 PM we all know what it is !!! The Draft !!!!

Seems like a bunch of good draft programs !!!

Edited by SS-SS

Still nothing on who's appearing for autographs?

Mike

The usual suspects as far as alumni (Driver, Skrlac, Dowd, Marshall) are going to be at a reception from 4:15-5 for people who renewed early using American Express. Other than that, I don't think anyone else will be signing. I could be wrong but I think that, unless you caught Driver of Marshall roaming around, the only person who signed last year was Johnny Mac.

Bob McKenzie has Landeskog at 4.I'm pretty much set on hoping he's our pick. I know I'm not alone, and I know its a border-line no brainer, just throwing my 2 cents in.

He also said that he and Larsson are the 2 guys that are most NHL ready :boogie:

He also said that he and Larsson are the 2 guys that are most NHL ready :boogie:

Let's brainwash Langenbrunner to sign by Friday so that we get Dallas' 2nd rounder at 44 and pick a defender in Scott Mayfield. [using McKenzie's draft board/report, he's in the ballpark of the potential Dallas pick.]

Edited by jagknife