2011-2012 pricing?

Dead

Anyone get an idea of what the new pricing levels are other than the balcony rows 4+?? I was wondering what the pricing levels are for the lower level specifically. I know about the club seat pricing, but not the other lower level areas.

I see the new chart, but nothing to indicate pricing levels.

2011-12seatingmap2.jpg

LMAO 46 would be great. You won't find seats cheaper than 68 dollars face value for that building unless you know someone or have season tickets. I sat 5 rows from the last and spend 160 after fees on two tickets last season. I just find it amusing how many pricing levels they have and pointed it out since someone thought 17 was a lot.

$46 to sit in the nosebleeds? Are they insane?

No, they're just a very good team playing in a city that loves hockey and thus has a high demand for tickets.. The Devils would love to charge those kinds of prices, but demand for tickets does not allow it

What I find most interesting is that the pricing in the mezzanine on the "Devils shoot twice" will be priced differently than on the other side (one would think they would cost more.) I always thought it was weird that they were priced the same.

The Devils ticket prices are great if you look at other teams. I can get tickets for ten bucks on stubhub in the middle of the season. I drive two hours (and did it over two dozen times last year) each way and still spent far less than I would've at WFC.