Will Devils resign Doc Emerick?

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Guest ThepArsiEhOPe

His contract is up and i really like him. He is one of the best commentators. I hate Pitt's would hate to see him their. Now he is a loyal devils guy i would hope he stays

His contract is up and i really like him. He is one of the best commentators. I hate Pitt's would hate to see him their. Now he is a loyal devils guy i would hope he stays

would not be the same at all watching games without him all season long Chico and Doc is a terrific duo

Edited by SterioDesign

The spelling errors in this thread make my head numb.

Also, we had like a 5 page discussion about this a week or so ago.

Still waiting on that "noobies can't post threads til they're over 50 posts" rule.

Im scratching my head, too.

The spelling errors in this thread make my head numb.

Also, we had like a 5 page discussion about this a week or so ago.

Still waiting on that "noobies can't post threads til they're over 50 posts" rule.

How much time did this waste for you to read this? If it took more than 2 seconds and you are upset about that then I don't know what to say.

Like a thread subject has never ever been repeated in two different posts on this board or in the history of the internet.

The Horror...The Horror!! :rolleyes:

I know I'm in the minority here, but I think Cangialosi is actually quite good and I probably don't like Doc as much as you all. Cangialosi doesn't have the chemistry with Chico that Doc has, but that can be developed.

It's not my money and I don't know what he's looking to get, but I'd seriously consider letting Doc walk, especially since he spends so much time working with Versus/NBC.

What is this I don't even...

But thanks for your input. Whatever I lacked in adding to the discussion you picked up quite well. We make a grand team, you and I.

:giggle:

You two are actually a lot like Doc and Chico. I'll leave it between the two of you to figure out who's who.

I'm sure the Devils choose their broadcasters, but I'm also pretty sure Dolan pays them. Possible Dolan doesn't pay big money to someone who calls maybe half the games.

I am pretty sure the Devils handle everything in regards to THEIR talent. Yes, the Dolan's pay the Devils for the rights to air their games, but the have no say on on-air talent.

I think Doc is probably ready for a change and calling games for Pittsburg probably is more favorable as it will mean less travel for national games next year.

I will miss him a lot, but I understand if he goes to Pittsburgh.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I think Cangialosi is actually quite good and I probably don't like Doc as much as you all. Cangialosi doesn't have the chemistry with Chico that Doc has, but that can be developed.

It's not my money and I don't know what he's looking to get, but I'd seriously consider letting Doc walk, especially since he spends so much time working with Versus/NBC.

you have to be the only elf fan around. He is completely horrible. It pains me to listen to him call Devils and Red Bulls games.

The biggest thing about losing Doc to me, is to lose the voice behind so many great calls in the past. I'd miss that historical aspect for sure.

Very, very true. Doc will always be associated with the Devils of old and a championship era.

I feel like Doc is the type of guy that would say, "You know what, Ive been with the Devils a long long time, Ill stay here." He knows he is appreciated here, he is loved here by the fans as well as the players and staff. I would hate to see him go. He's a solid dude.

you have to be the only elf fan around. He is completely horrible. It pains me to listen to him call Devils and Red Bulls games.

I dont mind Cangi. Hes very well prepared every night. The only thing i dont like about him is he stares at whoever is speaking like he is in love with that person.

I thought he lived in Michigan?

Yes.

I said this in the last "is Doc leaving?" thread and I'll say it here. I don't think Doc will leave the Devils, but if he does, it won't be to go work in Pittsburgh, it'll be to work for NBC/Versus full-time. The fact that he's a Pirates fan doesn't mean squat since they don't play during hockey season.

Edited by RowdyFan42

Cangialosi and the word "Skaaaaaaaorre"...are you serious? Matt Loughlin is no better. Bring back Mike Miller or Gary Thorne...