Books About History of The New Jersey Devils

yankeesjetsfan

Having read Chico's book, I was wondering if there was any other books written about the history of the Devils. I have seen a large coffe table book at the Devils Den store at the Rock, but haven't grabbed it yet.

Any suggestions?

Mike

this is the best one that i have read that came out in 1992. it has great pictures and a detailed account of the early history of the team

41XbLeonzkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Isn't that book next to impossible to get a hold of?

i mean are you looking to read it or own a copy?

if you just want to read it, go to your local public library and ask the librarian for that specific title. Most likely they will not have it, but they can get it for you through INTER LIBRARY LOAN. Trust me its worth the read

also on amazon.com, they are selling used copies and new copies via sellers

25 The History of the Devils in New Jersey, it's a book by The Star Ledger

Isn't this the one they sell at the arena?

Mike

i mean are you looking to read it or own a copy?

if you just want to read it, go to your local public library and ask the librarian for that specific title. Most likely they will not have it, but they can get it for you through INTER LIBRARY LOAN. Trust me its worth the read

also on amazon.com, they are selling used copies and new copies via sellers

awesome book....took it out from the library about a year ago

Wish my library had it. Unfortunately, in the Bronx, there aren't much books about hockey unless its a general history of or books about the Rags. Most have lots of pictures to keep their intrest.

Mike

Wish my library had it. Unfortunately, in the Bronx, there aren't much books about hockey unless its a general history of or books about the Rags. Most have lots of pictures to keep their intrest.

Mike

just talk to your librarian. tell them you want that book and if it could be retrieved from INTERLIBRARY LOAN. They will most likely get it for you