crasher sighting?

pattyelias

This afternoon? Yes

That's where I take my walks when lazy sleep addicted bastard hockey players don't feel like waking up to play hockey on a perfect Saturday afternoon :rant:

I just moved to cranford. Saw you while driving on springfield ave.

Alrighty :noclue:

Why this thread has 50 views is unsettling though....lazy frakers go back to your lives!!!!!

Alrighty :noclue:

Why this thread has 50 views is unsettling though....lazy frakers go back to your lives!!!!!

Maybe because you were being an attention-whore on facebook by posting a link to this thread on your wall.

Crasher is just looking for attention since we won't have a timely draft this year it seems in fantasy football.

1. we will have a FULL football season, do NOT doubt this :P

2. if we do not.... my reign as champion simply continues B )

Wow....I'm being stalked by an ENTIRE FORUM :blink:

I actually had no plans today.....suggestions??? :P

If you guys PMd each other (or texted, or facebook, etc, since you seem to know each other) then the entire forum would not be exposed to this thread. I clicked on it because I had no idea what "Crasher Sighting" meant, and I still don't see why this isn't in the off topic section anyway.

I don't really care, but at the end of the day the attention stems from you and the OP, no one is stalking you, and it's not funny to read about it either.

If you guys PMd each other (or texted, or facebook, etc, since you seem to know each other) then the entire forum would not be exposed to this thread. I clicked on it because I had no idea what "Crasher Sighting" meant, and I still don't see why this isn't in the off topic section anyway.

I don't really care, but at the end of the day the attention stems from you and the OP, no one is stalking you, and it's not funny to read about it either.

BFD. it's not like there is anything important going on in the hockey world today.