NHL Awards: FAR EAST MOVEMENT

Sharifijanov2099

?

What hes saying is he thought the song was "Like a cheesestick" rather then "like a g6".

never the less, I still dont know any songs by this band or where they came from. I cant stand the whole auto tuner phase also whats the deal with taking old songs and singing over them?

Example: Redlight King -> Old Man (Singing over Neil Young)

Who cares if he wore a Bruins jersey? It's not like he went out there in a Rangers or Flyers jersey. The team just won the Cup and it was obviously part of that little skit or whatever with the woman he was presenting with being from Vancouver.

Sorry, I'm huge on team loyalty - I could never put on another NHL jersey. Period.

Much less as Smith is probably the NJ Devils's biggest public celebrity figure.

He needed to represent and he didn't - we've crucified ex players here for less.

What hes saying is he thought the song was "Like a cheesestick" rather then "like a g6".

never the less, I still dont know any songs by this band or where they came from. I cant stand the whole auto tuner phase also whats the deal with taking old songs and singing over them?

Example: Redlight King -> Old Man (Singing over Neil Young)

Yeah I just do not know the song lol. Idk was it really that big of a song?

Sorry, I'm huge on team loyalty - I could never put on another NHL jersey. Period.

Much less as Smith is probably the NJ Devils's biggest public celebrity figure.

He needed to represent and he didn't - we've crucified ex players here for less.

He emailed a collector i know to buy or borrow a vintage game used Gretzky stick to take on the red carpet and stage at the Sundance Film Festival. He flew the collector in from Canada to attend the festival with him. Afterwards, the collector said Smith was a big Gretzky/Oilers fan and shipped him a stick as a thank you. Also, Smith said that he came to Sundance with the stick because Gretzky's father coached him never to go where others had already been but to go where they will be in the future.

Keepin' it real, right Kevin? :whistling:

Edited by SJP20

He emailed a collector i know to buy or borrow a vintage game used Gretzky stick to take on the red carpet and stage at the Sundance Film Festival. He flew the collector in from Canada to attend the festival with him. Afterwards, the collector said Smith was a big Gretzky/Oilers fan and shipped him a stick as a thank you. Also, Smith said that he came to Sundance with the stick because Gretzky's father coached him never to go where others had already been but to go where they will be in the future.

Keepin' it real, right Kevin? :whistling:

I don't see what the big deal is.

It's a true story in relation to his sporting of a Bruins jersey last night. If anyone here ever thought he was a big Oilers fan, raise your hand, because i sure as hell don't expect to see any in the air.

Well no, but I'm sure he's a bigger Devils fan than an Oilers fan.

Well no, but I'm sure he's a bigger Devils fan than an Oilers fan.

The Oilers are his Western Conference team because of Gretzky. Also, the custom jerseys he wears (Puck U, SModCastle) are in Oilers colors. I really don't see it as being a big deal.

kevinsmithrules1.jpg

Kevin Smith has talked a bunch of times about how he watched some hockey documentary (forget the name, but supposedly it's the hockey version of Ken Burns: Baseball) and was blown away by the Gretzky story. Since then, he's been a huge Gretzky fan. He's still a huge Devils fan too. He's also still huge.

kevinsmithrules1.jpg

Kevin Smith has talked a bunch of times about how he watched some hockey documentary (forget the name, but supposedly it's the hockey version of Ken Burns: Baseball) and was blown away by the Gretzky story. Since then, he's been a huge Gretzky fan. He's still a huge Devils fan too. He's also still huge.

:rofl: