All-Purpose Off-Season NHL UFA RUMOR & TRADE Thread

DevilinLA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case, sometimes? If thats the case then everyone does here and there get over it slick

:lol: "Slick" is your favorite line, isn't it? And he's pointing out that many of your posts are one-liners, i.e. "good signing," or "he's toking" (or whatever you said there).

Basically, it's not a personal shot, it's constructive criticism aimed at helping you become a better member of the boards.

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

i post the news i see and my thoughts on signings or whatever but don't got OFF topic till someone like you has to get smart

i post the news i see and my thoughts on signings or whatever but don't got OFF topic till someone like you has to get smart

Your "thoughts on signings" are usually just sentence fragments, littered with spelling errors, thoughtlessly praising every single contract. And most of your news postings are re-posts. Just saying, there's no rule saying you have to post in every thread, and there's no prize for being the first to post a minor signing/trade. You can take some time to actually think about some of the signings and provide a legitimate analysis instead of just posting 4-5 word posts all the time. And using a spell check would be polite.

Your "thoughts on signings" are usually just sentence fragments, littered with spelling errors, thoughtlessly praising every single contract. And most of your news postings are re-posts. Just saying, there's no rule saying you have to post in every thread, and there's no prize for being the first to post a minor signing/trade. You can take some time to actually think about some of the signings and provide a legitimate analysis instead of just posting 4-5 word posts all the time. And using a spell check would be polite.

No no, everyone knows that the FIRST person to break a story is clearly the coolest!

But anyway, how the hell are the Flyers going to sign Simmons?

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Ones that i did re post were minutes or seconds after the original post. And I do not have many spelling errors as spell check is on slick, no red corrections for me to make. and there is nothing wrong with posting " Good Solid signing" when a player gets re-signed.

IF TRUE BEGIN RIOTING NOW:

helenenkitchen Helene Elliot

Andy Greene re-signs with Devils for 4 years @ $4.2M cap hit. Looks like the Martin hangover is still pounding.

LA kings beat writer, I wouldn't trust her. Doesn't seem very reliable, how the hell would she find out before TG

IF TRUE BEGIN RIOTING NOW:

helenenkitchen Helene Elliot

Andy Greene re-signs with Devils for 4 years @ $4.2M cap hit. Looks like the Martin hangover is still pounding.

That's impossible.

I remember Helene from the Kovy fiasco last summer. I wouldn't trust anything she says.

That's impossible.

I remember Helene from the Kovy fiasco last summer. I wouldn't trust anything she says.

Exactly.

IIRC, she was dancing in the streets when Kovy went to visit LA. Declared he'd be signed before he was scheduled to go back to NJ.

fvck her :lol:

Ones that i did re post were minutes or seconds after the original post. And I do not have many spelling errors as spell check is on slick, no red corrections for me to make. and there is nothing wrong with posting " Good Solid signing" when a player gets re-signed.

Once or twice, no. But in response to literally almost every single signing post, it's a bit much. Just comes off as post count boosting to me.

And yeah, you never make spelling mistakes, what am I thinking. In all those news posts, you really toke your time to check your spelling.