All-Purpose Off-Season NHL UFA RUMOR & TRADE Thread

DevilinLA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volchenkov isn't exactly an ironman when it comes to playing a lot of games, and I think Kaberle plays even less games usually...we do NOT need more defenseman that we pay loads of money and they can't even get through a season without being hurt. Kaberle was a bad idea at the trade deadline last season and it was a worse idea now...Good for Carolina.

Praying for news on the Parise front.... I SOOOO want to add him to my sig as a Devil for life.

Edited by RizzMB30

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Not bad for who - Kaberle or Carolina? That is quite bad for Carolina.

Lol bad for Carolina? How? He produces points and attends all 82 games of the season. Seems like a team player Carolina could use.

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

He's only played 6 full 82 game seasons out of 13 seasons in the NHL.

Alright and? Doesn't make it in no way a bad deal for the Hurricanes. He would move good with their defense, he contributes more then their defense has.

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

I never payed attention to him because i didn't really care about how many games he attended. i was saying it towards this season not his first or 4th season.

Edited by BelieveinBrodeur

Lol bad for Carolina? How? He produces points and attends all 82 games of the season. Seems like a team player Carolina could use.

I think that's the most grammatically correct thing you've ever posted here. Only one sentence fragment! And proper capitalization and punctuation! I'm proud of you, BiB!

...wait, did you get your mom to post that for you?

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

I think that's the most grammatically correct thing you've ever posted here. Only one sentence fragment! And proper capitalization and punctuation! I'm proud of you, BiB!

...wait, did you get your mom to post that for you?

iamtheprodigy the little smart ass prick sthu. I haven't had a mistake in my posts in a long time. Maybe you should open yours eyes. My first couple post you were all over me now you got nothing.

Say what you want about BiB's broken English but he's bilingual which is a lot more than I can say for myself. Man I wish I could speak more than one language!

thanks we try to express ourself in our second language... sometimes it could be difficult be at least we try :P

Say what you want about BiB's broken English but he's bilingual which is a lot more than I can say for myself. Man I wish I could speak more than one language!

well dude, that's really nice of you and i mean it, i seriously can't stand stuckup members here or on any forum making fun of posters with a sloppy english.

its laughable to see people making fun of someone who can speak 2 languages, especially if they can't. I mean its hard to argue that it means that that guy has close to twice the knowledge you have... kinda.

i've seen old dirty socks with better manners than some folks on here, ridiculous. We're all fans of the same team here i think it would only make sense to be somewhat kind to each other once in awhile and stop trolling on stupid stuff like that? its alright if ur 12 and immature i guess... which would explains a lot too for some posters lol

Edited by SterioDesign

well dude, that's really nice of you and i mean it, i seriously can't stand stuckup members here or on any forum making fun of posters with a sloppy english.

its laughable to see people making fun of someone who can speak 2 languages, especially if they can't. I mean its hard to argue that it means that that guy has close to twice the knowledge you have... kinda

.i've seen old dirty socks with better manners than some folks on here, ridiculous. We're all fans of the same team here i think it would only make sense to be somewhat kind to each other once in awhile and stop trolling on stupid stuff like that? its alright if ur 12 and immature i guess... which would explains a lot too for some posters lol

+1

Edited by SS-SS

its laughable to see people making fun of someone who can speak 2 languages, especially if they can't. I mean its hard to argue that it means that that guy has close to twice the knowledge you have... kinda.

i've seen old dirty socks with better manners than some folks on here, ridiculous. We're all fans of the same team here i think it would only make sense to be somewhat kind to each other once in awhile and stop trolling on stupid stuff like that? its alright if ur 12 and immature i guess... which would explains a lot too for some posters lol

+2. I've stopped coming around as much because of this

+3 I like to think of myself as having a great sense of humor, and I can take a joke, including ones at my expense but its also real easy to cross the line and it seems that more and more people now adays, in general not just on the internet, dont know where that line is, or maybe the purposely cross it because there is no repercussions doing it over the computer and not in person? Dont let people get to you BiB and from another member who has caught a good amount of crap from others on here, dont get into it with them, it not only fuels the fire but can get you snagged also. Once the season kicks off again, this isnt the place you want to be blocked out of. :cheers:

Edited by Quinn01

My problem with BiB is not with his sloppy English. I have no problem with the posts of foreign posters like SS-SS, caron, Chimaira, etc. My problem is with his insistence on posting so many messages in nearly every thread adding so little content and frequently having lots of spelling/grammatical errors. I understand that some people might not have perfect English, and that's totally fine, as long as they are adding to the conversation and their message is clear. But it seems like half the time BiB makes no effort at all to make his posts make any sense. The fact that he occasionally is now posting with much better spelling/grammar only further leads me to believe that he is just lazy and not legitimately struggling with English.

I apologize if I have offended any foreign posters as that was not my intention. :cheers:

My problem with BiB is not with his sloppy English. I have no problem with the posts of foreign posters like SS-SS, caron, Chimaira, etc. My problem is with his insistence on posting so many messages in nearly every thread adding so little content and frequently having lots of spelling/grammatical errors. I understand that some people might not have perfect English, and that's totally fine, as long as they are adding to the conversation and their message is clear. But it seems like half the time BiB makes no effort at all to make his posts make any sense. The fact that he occasionally is now posting with much better spelling/grammar only further leads me to believe that he is just lazy and not legitimately struggling with English.

I apologize if I have offended any foreign posters as that was not my intention. :cheers:

Just reading this.... Ebonics comes to mind. I still say they should offer that as a foreign language. :unsure:

:offtopic:

Edited by Quinn01

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Well for all you nice people, I'm 16 years old now I don't make many spelling errors i do tend to type here like i am texting my friends or on Facebook. And i am sorry if have flared out at you guys at all(iamtheprodigy) I do not want to be hated around here I do have a short temper though. As i have seemed recently to lost alot of interest in life and my life. Once again Sorry.

Well for all you nice people, I'm 16 years old now I don't make many spelling errors i do tend to type here like i am texting my friends or on Facebook. And i am sorry if have flared out at you guys at all(iamtheprodigy) I do not want to be hated around here I do have a short temper though. As i have seemed recently to lost alot of interest in life and my life. Once again Sorry.

I have been too harsh on you so I apologize. I think everyone would appreciate it though if you do a quick proofread of all your posts and try to avoid too many errors so that your posts are easier to understand. I'm not trying to be message board police or chase you away or anything, it would just help out in the future.

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

I have been too harsh on you so I apologize. I think everyone would appreciate it though if you do a quick proofread of all your posts and try to avoid too many errors so that your posts are easier to understand. I'm not trying to be message board police or chase you away or anything, it would just help out in the future.

An error like the one you said in the other thread were I made no sense" A to an An"? That isn't something I would always catch. I will try to look and pay attention to what I am tying so I make more sense. Thanks.

Ah here it is

"Well, normally I wouldn't, but since you asked:

1. "devils" needs to be capitalized.

2. "off season" should be hyphenated.

3. "a error" is incorrect, it should be "an error".

4. There was no punctuation in the last sentence, but I assume you meant it as a question."

I type a bit quicker so capitalizing Devils doesn't stick out to me as i am typing. As for 2 and 3(above) I know these mistakes, it's just I type quick and don't catch them. As I am 16, I am used to the Facebook and Cell Phone texting/slang. As I said i apologize to all.

Edited by BelieveinBrodeur

An error like the one you said in the other thread were I made no sense" A to an An"? That isn't something I would always catch. I will try to look and pay attention to what I am tying so I make more sense. Thanks.

In that post I was being picky just because you called me out. Like I said, obviously everyone makes minor errors, just make sure your sentences have some kind of punctuation and make sense and you'll be fine.