10 Most Awkward 2011 Draft Photos

Quinn01

They all look awkward, for the most part, I guess because most of them are young and still growing. Larsson and Hamilton seem to be the only ones who didn't, in my opinion. Hamilton looked pretty comfortable and seemed like he was having fun with it. Larsson didn't seem awkward but he did look kinda bored. I like the stick raise photo of him from the Devils website better.

If only he had turned that 4 around, we could have an old-school WCW 4 Horsemen stable coming up. Volchenkov, Tallinder, Larsson, and Greene? I mean, granted, not a Ric Flair in the bunch yet, but still.

+1

anyone who can mention pro wrestling in a hockey board is o.k. in my book :boogie:

If only he had turned that 4 around, we could have an old-school WCW 4 Horsemen stable coming up. Volchenkov, Tallinder, Larsson, and Greene? I mean, granted, not a Ric Flair in the bunch yet, but still.

Maybe the 4 Swedish Horsemen? Larsson, Tedenby, Josefesen, Urbom? No Flair again, but Teddy could pull off a Tully Blanchard...

A wrestling reference and nothing from Crasher? :noclue:

I'm surprised no one mentioned Larsson's Flock of Seagulls haircut.

i did on the adam larsson poll post before :whistling:

adamflock.jpg

I feel like Tedenby and Josefson need to be Ole and Arn Anderson. Don't know why, guess it's 'cause they've come up together, like brothers.

they would need a minnesota wrecking crew reference... someone needs to think of a city in sweden

the stockholm wrecking crew? :rolleyes: