Restricted Free Agency

bdubdevs

bergfors is still a very good player and i don't really understand how florida can make that decision. if i'm vancouver i'm thinking about him as a possible winger for the sedins. if i'm pittsburgh, he'd look pretty good in their top 6 as well.

Edited by Triumph

bergfors is still a very good player and i don't really understand how florida can make that decision. if i'm vancouver i'm thinking about him as a possible winger for the sedins. if i'm pittsburgh, he'd look pretty good in their top 6 as well.

The Penguins should sign him just so he won't continue to be a Penguin killer. 5 of his 34 career goals have come in his 10 games against PIT (.5 g/g). He has 29 goals in 128 games against everyone else (.23 g/g).

there's gotta be some sort of issue where he's not listening to his coaches - i agree that talent exists there but getting passed around by 3 teams this quickly in his career has to say something.

there's gotta be some sort of issue where he's not listening to his coaches - i agree that talent exists there but getting passed around by 3 teams this quickly in his career has to say something.

He's very bull-headed and can mentally check out if he plays poorly or things arent going well. [from what i've heard]

for what its worth...incarceratedbob**BREAKING NHL NEWS**Source: Confirmed that Brad Richards will indeed sign as a FA with Rangers -Sorry Leafs fans he made his mind up

No matter how accurate this guy is, every time he tweets something I have a hard time believing him just because of his name :doh1:

Tyler Kennedy wasn't qualified, anyone think he'd look good with Zajac/Parise?

That line needs a new "Langenbrunner"; A grinder/energy type player who can score garbage goals, work the corners and always looks to pass it to Parise.

I'm not sure Zubrus/Palmieri/Clarkson can fill that role.

Edited by Devs4LIFE

Tyler Kennedy wasn't qualified, anyone think he'd look good with Zajac/Parise? That line needs a new "Langenbrunner"; A grinder/energy type player who can score garbage goals, work the corners and always looks to pass it to Parise.I'm not sure Zubrus/Palmieri/Clarkson can fill that role.

I don't think its a bad idea depending on how much you are willing to give him. Last season he was making 0,725m.How much do you think he could be asking for considering he is coming off his best season in career with 21 goals and 24 assists? I think he would range between 1,5m to 2,0m if I am not mistaken.

I don't think its a bad idea depending on how much you are willing to give him. Last season he was making 0,725m.How much do you think he could be asking for considering he is coming off his best season in career with 21 goals and 24 assists? I think he would range between 1,5m to 2,0m if I am not mistaken.

He'll get more than 2 mil, I'd say he gets 3.5-4 mil for his next contract.

That line needs a new "Langenbrunner"; A grinder/energy type player who can score garbage goals, work the corners and always looks to pass it to Parise.

Shero has made it clear that plans 1 and 1a are re-signing Kennedy before Friday and winning the Jagr sweepstakes. I doubt Kennedy reaches the open market unless he wants out or his asking price is too high, in which case he wouldn't be an option for us anyway.

Agree on Clarkson. But I think Palmieri's play last year has at least earned him a shot. Zubrus has been electric on the RW of that line, although the experiment was shortlived.