Looking for a specific game from last season

SterioDesign

Hey guys,

im trying to remember against who we were playing that game cause i'd like to re-watch it on gamecenter, so i figure someone may remember

Tedenby played one hell of a game that night, i dont think he scored but he was FLYING, deking dmen between the legs back and forth and made some crazy plays

it was by the end of the season, cant remember if it was home or away... all i know is that the game was on TSN or something too cause my buddy was like... man have you seen that move?

lol thats all i got... i hope you guys have a good memory

i have almost all the games recorded. if u get more info, i can send u a copy of it

thx but i have gamecenter and you have all the game archived there so i can watch it no problem... i just have to find what game it was

This is driving me crazy now. I remember one particularly crazy deke he made through a defender but didn't score, it probably happened in the game you're talking about. Trying to figure out which game it was now.

yeah man lol he did it like 2-3 times through the legs coming from the right side...

and i remember watching the highlights on tv the day after and it wasnt there... and it was not archived yet on gamecenter so i forgot against who it was...

driving me crazy man

yeah man lol he did it like 2-3 times through the legs coming from the right side...

and i remember watching the highlights on tv the day after and it wasnt there... and it was not archived yet on gamecenter so i forgot against who it was...

driving me crazy man

Okay so I found the deke I was looking for, but I'm not sure if it's the same game you're talking about. The one I found was 4/6 against the Maple Leafs. He scored his last goal of the season in this game on a one-timer but his sick almost-goal move is at about the 1:25 mark of the video:

I remember being really pissed that he didn't bury it because that would have been an amazing goal.

yeahhhh i think thats it, its blurry in my mind but i think i remember my buddy telling me about that one timer goal too cause i was actually telling him about Tedenby before the game

niiiiiice im gonna have to watch the whole game again now haha Thanks bud :cheers:

We should just turn this into a Tedenby appreciation thread.

might as well lol

he's making so much little moves that you can even notice if you dont pay attention

kinda hard to describe but once he had the puck near the boards and the dman from the opposite team went to pokecheck him... he flipped the puck backward against the board making it go through his legs and kicked the puck between buddy's sticks and legs and grabbed the puck behind him... kinda hard to picture but yeah he does all those small moves all the time its a pleasure to watch and i remember Parise saying that he didnt had the guts and confidence to pull off moves like that in his rookie season...

tedenby could really be something in the future