3 months behind

langsgirl

Hi all, I have beena member since December... and I just rhymed without even trying!! Im so cool. Anyhow, I never clicked anywhere but Hell so I just found this whole introduce yourself thing today... I had some spare time with the snow and all.

I am from Northern NJ, Morris county to be exact. I am a teacher of little elementary students. I attend many devils games but always watch if i cant go. I am turning 25 in a week. Not happy about that.. but its gonna happen so i might as well get over it.

I tend to read more than post, but do throw in my 2 cents every once in awhile, by the time i get to the message board lots of my opinions have been presented by others, so I spare the redundancy, unless someone needs backing up :)

Hmm, I have been going to Devils games since 1984. My dad was a huge fan and would split his season tix between me, my mom and my bro.. we would all go every 3rd game. I love devils hockey!!! The END!

-Christi

Welcome!

27 rocks because you lose weight effortlessly for some reason. It's like the metabolism give you one last hoorah! So 25-30 you feel old but you're not. 30-35 you feel young... but you're not! :lol: 35 is when you really start noticing how young everyone around you is. It's not a bad thing though... you sort of think "Yee gads I had no idea how young I was." So you feel sort of melencholy but you also sort of feel relief!

of course it also helps if you're immature and stuff! :evil:

I hardly go to bars anymore because the kids who were freshman in High school when i was a senior are now hanging out at them.. and it just makes me feel old. They can't hang out where i hang out.. no fair!

I hardly go to bars anymore because the kids who were freshman in High school when i was a senior are now hanging out at them.. and it just makes me feel old. They can't hang out where i hang out.. no fair!

*l*

sounds like when I now decide to slum and go back to SI and I still know 5-10 people

who work at the mall as asst. managers... weird feeling but makes me feel good to

know I ended up better off then they did :D

I think I gave up being depressed on age when I saw kids being drafted into the

NHL who were BORN in 1980 !!!!

:lol: See when you're 35 you think of those guys as your contemporaries! I thought they were YOUNGER than me?

haha - i knew it was french silly... if after 8 yrs of Spanish.. i thought it was Spanish.. i dont deserve my diplomas and degree :)

I have no patience to look it up.. but thanks for trying!

aahhhhh

my bad !!!

Me I'm just happy I know freaking English and people will debate my skill level on that

too :P

had nothing else to do while fast forward the intermission on what is SURE to be

a can't miss recap (esp after yesterday :evil: ... subtile hint :P ) here's what he said:

Welcome the young person!

There is the same age!

ok... I am SURELY more immature than you!

My god! I speak French!