Prospect Camp Thread

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is exciting isn't it? You hold back judgement but you still have that little thrill... potential is such a cool thing - like a blank canvas..

:unsure: now I want to go to an art supply shop -- I get giddy around all the blank canvasses and paper and paints and brushes... stationary stores too... nothing thrills me like a blank journal. I just put in a levengers order yesterday (overpriced bastards).

Edited by Pepperkorn

It is exciting isn't it? You hold back judgement but you still have that little thrill... potential is such a cool thing - like a blank canvas..

:unsure: now I want to go to an art supply shop -- I get giddy around all the blank canvasses and paper and paints and brushes... stationary stores too... nothing thrills me like a blank journal. I just put in a levengers order yesterday (overpriced bastards).

Pepper, do you find that when you post you tend to drink, or when you drink you tend to post?

im not too thrilled at my blank photoshop canvas right now lol trying to work but i cant concentrate trying to follow those scrimmage lol

Burlon, Gelinas, Fayne, Merril, Larsson, Urbom, Taormina

Long term though it will be hard for the ladder part of that list(Gelinas, Burlon) to make the team considering where Larrson, Taormina, and Fayne are.

From what I've heard Burlon, Gelinas are raw but have potential to be top 4 defensemen. I wouldn't mind Lou packaging one of them up to either get some cap room or immediate help of defense. Finally we have assets that can be used in the future that wouldn't drain our pipeline if traded. Good to see traded or not.

From TG's blog:

"No one with the team has said so, but multiple players said they were told Friday is the final day of the camp. I guess that means there will be no scrimmage open to the public. Again nothing has been told to the media about that."

http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/fireice/taormina_erases_all_doubts_about_his_ankle/k

Edited by Colin226

Looks like the prospects are having a good time via Blake Coleman's twitter:

hmmm.. Do you think that this was something thrown by the team for the guys at camp? I saw the Flyers had their guys doing a triathlon and they went paintballing.. The Devils keep is so secretive that I just assumed they sat in their hotel rooms when not on the ice

• 3 weeks later...