Will Lemaire...

Wiggles1213

61 members have voted

1. 1. Will Lemaire coach the Devils next season?

• Yes
    • No

Not To be a one to read into things but, did he not say we would see him next year in his speach,. I also would not want to see the poor guy come back if is heart was not in it. I had often said JL would be great as a assistant coach for a young new coach but I think JL has earned his days in the sun!

Yeah what was that about? I thought he was hinting that he'd stay with the team, and then he just retired. I don't want him to coach this team though so I hope he doesn't come back. It's time to move on even though he did us quite a huge favor last year.

The Devils are so anal in the way that they do business. I honestly hope whoever replaces Lou does things differently. Its so omerta lol.

I really have no idea why its taking so long to hire a coach, but I believe that wait is the reason for these threads. It's a viable thought, but I really think Jacques is done and they're going in another direction at least in that respect.

I think Larry being the coach is more likely than Jacques.