If you wanna learn french try this : http://booyaka.mortdefaim.com/

or this : http://moustic.feignant.com/blog/

I love animal, I work for Playgirl Mag'... and I really love design White page

No sleep until I'm a fan

only feed with chocolate

Member of the Igor Cult

... secretly I think I'm Obi Wan Kenobi

• 2 weeks later...

we - or oui or however u say it in french... had i know i was going to be on this message board when i was 15 i would have taken french.. but all i know how to say is "we" and i know thats not how its spelt. or toillette or something... dammit.. picked the wrong language!

we - or oui or however u say it in french... had i know i was going to be on this message board when i was 15 i would have taken french.. but all i know how to say is "we" and i know thats not how its spelt. or toillette or something... dammit.. picked the wrong language!

"oui"

or the meaning of "we" in french ? ("nous")

et les toilettes ! (W.C.)

And it's never too late to take french... let me be your severe French Teacher :P

we - or oui or however u say it in french... had i know i was going to be on this message board when i was 15 i would have taken french.. but all i know how to say is "we" and i know thats not how its spelt.  or toillette or something... dammit.. picked the wrong language!

"oui"

or the meaning of "we" in french ? ("nous")

et les toilettes ! (W.C.)

And it's never too late to take french... let me be your severe French Teacher :P

I don't think I will be the best student.. for some reason after high school i have seemed to be unable to retain information... but u can try :) Then I can use this Language to wooo people

I don't think I will be the best student.. for some reason after high school i have seemed to be unable to retain information... but u can try :) Then I can use this Language to wooo people

Who are the "wooo people" ? :P