1. 1. Who will Lou move?

• Brian Rolston
    • David Clarkson
    • Dainius Zubrus
    • Bryce Salvador
    • Andy Greene
    • Henrik Tallinder
    • Bigger deal/shocker (Parise traded, Zajac, etc) explain

(N)Єverson is assuming a healthy Salvador here, and it's hard to imagine Salvador playing for the Devils this year.

He's been cleared for workouts and says he's on track to return this year. Considering the money they have to assume he's playing. We wont know till August-Sept if hes gonna be able to go this season medically.

He's been cleared for workouts and says he's on track to return this year. Considering the money they have to assume he's playing. We wont know till August-Sept if hes gonna be able to go this season medically.

I just can't see him playing in the NHL. The Devils are going to have 6 defensemen who could potentially be on the team who are playing for less than 1M. Fayne, Taormina, Corrente, Fraser, Urbom combined make like 3M.

didn't happen last year, i doubt we can pull it off this year, though it's a one year contract this year so i guess it's more likely. no team wants to risk for the season after in case a free agent is good. so i'll hope the isles go for it.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

so if you look at CapGeek we have 6,770,000 in cap space... does the article means that if we sign Tao, Corrente and Fraser that we should have around 4m for Zach?

i seriously can't wait to see how Zach's contract unfold... cause seriously... if you go to the store wanting to buy a big screen tv but that you're tight in your budget... the way i'd do it...

i'd buy the tv then buy other stuff with the rest of the money, than im safe, if i dont have enough money for some of the less important stuff well wtv... as long i have my tv which is what i need the most

i just don't see the logic of buying... 10 shirts, dog food, dvds, new pillows, hairspray, a printer, books for my mom, etc etc... knowing that then i wouldnt have enough money for the tv... but wtv... i still buy all that and endup not having enough money so i have to think about returning some stuff or try to sell some of my older stuff. Not knowing for SURE if i'll be able to sell it and get back the money i need for my TV...

does that make sense? im not really doubting Lou's ways of doing things, we all saw what he pulled off today but seriously... right now its not making any sense to me and its making me real nervous

Edited by SterioDesign