Fantasy Football Draft 2011

aylbert

I'm sure Crash is busy drooling over his mancrush mike vick and will pick at halftime, or after the game since he probably can't type with the tears flowing down his face like that. moosegrin.gif

I have 24 hours, and much like how I play Texas Hold 'Em on line.....I may now just use every last minute of it, thank you sir B )

Not like he didn't help me with this sweet Championship Trophy or anything :evil:

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have 24 hours, and much like how I play Texas Hold 'Em on line.....I may now just use every last minute of it,...

great. :troll1:

I am not responsible for catering to or treating your personal attention span issues :P

Please just pick... you're online, you're here.

Instead you continue to post that you don't have to pick... rather than just picking.

srsly what is it that you are doing? waiting for the next games to be played? research? waiting for the latest injury report? Consulting a gypsy in the Ukraine? just being a prick? working on a trade?

What is it, besides your personal joy in the feeling of "power" you attain in making the others in this league wait and wait and come back twenty times just to see you STILL haven't picked yet?

wouldn't you say 3-4 hours is WAAAAAY MORE than enough time to make your selections?

v4cawi.jpg

srsly what is it that you are doing? waiting for the next games to be played? research? waiting for the latest injury report? Consulting a gypsy in the Ukraine? just being a prick? working on a trade?

What is it, besides your personal joy in the feeling of "power" you attain in making the others in this league wait and wait and come back twenty times just to see you STILL haven't picked yet?

wouldn't you say 3-4 hours is WAAAAAY MORE than enough time to make your selections?

Dude, you never know, someone could roll out of bed and tear their ACL. :P

You should know Internet drafts are serious business sir, and your offbeat shenanigans (that don't involve scantily clad women) will not be tolerated.

In all seriousness, Crasher has a job...maybe he's working (unlike the rest of us...)

You should know what he's doing by now, we have 21 days to finish 13 rounds (minus keepers), that's too good a ratio for him, he wants chaos, he wants to finish last minute. Hence the gratuitous stalling. It was worth it to see Manta of all people zing him on it though :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Man's been working since 9:30 last night and needs 24 hours to find ten minutes to make his two picks. Sure, makes sense now.

Thankyou.

23u7c7n.jpg

Fitzgerald? I am surprised you didn't take the "Double Wammy" of Lee Evans.

Give it time.

I am already $alivating over the Baltimore defense...

Of course I have to run everything by Dictator Roger Goodell about who I pick...you know, since he controls where players go now

Of course I have to run everything by Dictator Roger Goodell about who I pick...you know, since he controls where players go now

Was wondering how long it would take a Bengal or Bill fan to chime in on that one.

But you must be on to something there. Crasher is probably not finished "charming" Goodell into letting him have his next two picks.

In all seriousness, Crasher has a job...maybe he's working (unlike the rest of us...)

Perfectly accepetable excuse.... except he posted last night mocking how slow he could be if he wanted to be. Then followed it up again this morning.

Again, if he wasn't around, I wouldnt be annoyed...

Please just pick... you're online, you're here.

Instead you continue to post that you don't have to pick... rather than just picking.

I'll pick when I am good and goddamned ready too :P

(and yes I've been working all morning ...and still am :evil: )

I know for sure one of the two and I am pondering the other two....this really does sound like that little clock ticking in the Facebook Poker Rooms....and it is sweeeeeeeeeeetttttt B )

If you're bored, may I suggest some light reading on the in-between ;)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Mackie-is-an-a$$hole/158961584131849

I know Crasher sed and thinks he has 24 hours to make both picks, but frankly I think he is wrong. I believe he had until 3:33 this afternoon to make his first pick (WHICH SHOULD BE AUTOPICKED NOW) and he is on the clock again now til 9:33am tomorrow morning. This is a grand total of 36 hours due to the 6 hour clock holds both nights.

So who's the next highest guy that Crasher now gets? Calvin Johnson? biggrin.gif