Devils Name Peter DeBoer New Head Coach

nmigliore

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word from the team is that Taylor Swift is using the press conference room.. A new location is being sought out.. Just spoke to the head of the Devils Generals so this is legit

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. :doh1:

They were told to take a hike.....for no other then Taylor freaking Swift? It would have only been worse if it were Justin Beiber.

Edited by Quinn01

Word from the team is that Taylor Swift is using the press conference room.. A new location is being sought out.. Just spoke to the head of the Devils Generals so this is legit

Still not sure if I will get credentials for this but hopefully the Devils can find a way to get credentials for their own press conference.. I realize they may have to go through some hoops and ladders to get their own people into their own press conference, but we'll see if Lou can work out a deal

Had to re-read because I thought you were joking at first. Now that I realize you are not, seriously?!?

CMON NAME CHANGE

I laughed

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. :doh1:

They were told to take a hike.....for no other then Taylor freaking Swift? It would have only been worse if it were Justin Beiber.

Yeah, who owns this building? Oh no, if we kick her out she might write a mean song about us like she does for all of her ex-boyfriends

Yeah, who owns this building? Oh no, if we kick her out she might write a mean song about us like she does for all of her ex-boyfriends

I doubt the building wants to piss off major concert promoters for something that could have been scheduled for a different time.

CMON NAME CHANGE

:lol:

Still not sure if I will get credentials for this but hopefully the Devils can find a way to get credentials for their own press conference.. I realize they may have to go through some hoops and ladders to get their own people into their own press conference, but we'll see if Lou can work out a deal

...I don't believe it.

Which reminds me, I hope the guy who won Taylor Swift tickets (and looked absolutely miserable after he did) during the fan appreciation game enjoyed his concert!

Doesn't DeBoer own part of the Oshawa Generals? We've been down this road before ...

he does, for some reason. so you're saying in 2 years he will go back there under the pre-text of going back to junior but will then coach the maple leafs? makes sense.