Devils Name Peter DeBoer New Head Coach

nmigliore

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They say he's a good coach who just had nothing to work with when he was with the Panthers.

To be honest, when I see this, I can picture them saying this about Mac in a few years.....

I dont know if I really trust that statement.

I see your doctor and I raise you...

drnick.gif

#win

I literally just said out loud "HI AVREYBODY!" "HI DR. NICK!"

This Dr. would not take the job unless he got a share of the merchandising, renaming rights, and access to the players wives.

:rofl: Touche.

Edited by Quinn01

To be honest, when I see this, I can picture them saying this about Mac in a few years.....

Nah. The Devils were a fairly strong team talent-wise last season, certainly moreso than the Panthers over the past few years.

Johnny Mac was just a disaster.

Don't know what I'll do with myself if the Post gets another accurate prediction regarding the Devils.

Yeah but the manner of the prediction isn't justified. That's what's annoying. (N)Єverson may have had insider info and he colored it in a really lame disappointing way. That grumps me out to no end.

Ahhh -- my Canadian workmate and I wore our Harvard shirts today..his says America's McGill - and he just tricked me into showcase exactly how tight this stupid shirt is on me <_< just figured I'd share my inappropriate work behavior... it felt very njdevs.com.

Rumor: Peter DeBoer

Source tells me the same. RT @DarrenDreger: Pete DeBoer near the top of list. I believe he's the new NJD coach. Working on sources 2 confirm

Rumor: Peter DeBoer

Source tells me the same. RT @DarrenDreger: Pete DeBoer near the top of list. I believe he's the new NJD coach. Working on sources 2 confirm

— EJ Hradek (@EJHradek_NHL)

July 19, 2011

Heard it on FAN590 as well.

Kool Keith/Dr. Octagon/Dr. Dooooom/Black Elvis is your nephew?

Yes, you have met the dangerous 208 year-old uncle of dr. octagon.

I myself mr. gerbik.half-shark, half-man, skin like alligator.

Carrying a dead walrus. check it.

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/dr+octagon/halfsharkalligatorhalfman_20043170.html