Devils Name Peter DeBoer New Head Coach

nmigliore

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't complain about the DeBoer hiring at this point. Obviously, he'll be flambeau'd if the team struggles.

I like it. I'm not blown away by it, but I definitely don't think it warrants massive amounts of criticism. I am looking forward to seeing what he can do with our team.

Draft: check

Coach: check

Zach: Gettin worried

Roster: hmmm

This hiring completely negates almost any chance of Clarkson being shipped out IMO.

why? it's not clarky or deboer's call. he's still in the mix.

will we be able to watch the conference?

No, but there will be a video released online later which will show a grainy, poorly taped version of the press conference that will only cover 2/3 of it.. Similar to the amount of access the team gave us to the prospect camp

No, but there will be a video released online later which will show a grainy, poorly taped version of the press conference that will only cover 2/3 of it.. Similar to the amount of access the team gave us to the prospect camp

hey guys, in case you didn't know, colin226 is upset about not being able to go to the prospect camp.

And right when Lou announces the new coach's name you'll get rick rolled since LL has only contempt for the fans.

hey guys, in case you didn't know, colin226 is upset about not being able to go to the prospect camp.

Tri will soon come out with numerous statistics to show he is correct

Edit: Daniel will automatically refute anything Tri says

Edited by Colin226

Now the NHL prospective coaches have paparazzi? :rolleyes:

Thats just what we need another Princess Diana on our hands....

You know, she was alive before she was dead. The papers broke the story, even....

diana.jpg