Amy Winehouse found dead

Neutral Zone Trap

Sources say that they wanted her to go to rehab but she said no no no....

Sorry couldnt resist. It is a shame. She seemed like a twisted soul. If she was in any pain, she no longer isnt. RIP. I wish the best to her family and friends.

Well, Suicide Is Painless.

Never liked her music or her voice.

Never saw the big deal people made of her.

Never saw this coming.

One of these statements doesn't belong here. :rolleyes:

Real shocker. Didn't she "try" to commit suicide a few years ago?? 1pdwg8.gif

I really hope our culture doesn't romanticize her like it does all pop stars who die before the age of 30 due to self destruction.

They already are. I just heard several people relate her death to Cobain, Henricks and Joplin because of their age.... :rolleyes:

Edited by Quinn01

Drug adiction is a terrible terrible thing. With all that is ahppening in Norway i find it ver difficult to feel much sympathy for her. She had chance, after chance, after chance to get clean and sort herself out, but she just didn't want to. Most people in that situation would love help and support to get clean, but she just didn't want it.

I feel deeply for her parents, especially her farther. You could tell how pained he was when he saw what was happening, and they are now left behind to pick up the peices.

But Amy was still a person, who was very tallented and its still sad so R.I.P Amy.

I was saddened to hear she had lost her battle to stay clean; it's a tough battle you can't stop fighting to take a break. I remember the first time I heard her sing i had already seen a lot of pics of her and heard a lot of people talking about her like she was a joke. I was really stunned by how much control over her voice she had, and how much soul she could put into the notes. She was a serious talent, and a far better singer than some of the other pop tarts who are making money these days. As a musician myself for over 30 years, the modern music scene seems very short on talent and overly weighted down with production tools to me. It was a nice surprise to hear that awesome big voice come out of that tiny body with the big hair :)

RIP Amy, you'll be missed.

They already are. I just heard several people relate her death to Cobain, Henricks and Joplin because of their age.... :rolleyes:

Yes it is tragic she died so young, but she was a one-hit wonder if you look at it objectively. She is nowhere near in that pantheon of music greats.