Yahoo Fantasy Hockey 11-12

Quinn01

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And for Halak/Hiller... they aren't that much different statisitically to warrant trading Ovie for Vanek. I went with Halak because I like St Louis this year and think they will get better... which will help Halak out tremoundously.

Halak 27-21-7, 7SO, .910, 2.48

Hiller: 26-16-3, 5SO, .924, 2.56

I hope you are very, very wrong :)

I was very right :D I should have grabbed Elliot too :D

And for Halak/Hiller... they aren't that much different statisitically to warrant trading Ovie for Vanek. I went with Halak because I like St Louis this year and think they will get better... which will help Halak out tremoundously.

Halak 27-21-7, 7SO, .910, 2.48

Hiller: 26-16-3, 5SO, .924, 2.56

I was very right :D I should have grabbed Elliot too :D

Looks like it worked out for both of us in the end haha

lol I wish I was that lucky in my other league, I've lost Toews, Lupul and still have Mikko Koivu on the shelf. At one point I won eleven straight weeks, but only won two of nine since, mainly due to not only the injuries but having dead spots on my roster cause Chicago and Toronto wouldn't IR Toews and Lupul :P Not to mention having aliens inhabit Tim Thomas's body for the last couple months.

At least I had enough of a cushion to keep Toews and Lupul around but dropped Lupul a while back and finally dropped Toews yesterday since rosters are so tight (only four bench spots with twelve starters - two C, LW, RW, four D and two goalies).

lol I wish I was that lucky in my other league, I've lost Toews, Lupul and still have Mikko Koivu on the shelf. At one point I won eleven straight weeks, but only won two of nine since, mainly due to not only the injuries but having dead spots on my roster cause Chicago and Toronto wouldn't IR Toews and Lupul :P Not to mention having aliens inhabit Tim Thomas's body for the last couple months.

This league was rough for me as the settings are a bit off...

We don't have IR... so I've been playing a short bench most of the year with Crosby out.

In goal, I could not ask for better; Quick paired with Halak... two goalies can start each night, minimum of 3 plays total a week.... so I just keep them there and don't touch 'em.

Yeah, at least I didn't have to deal with dead roster spots until after my 11-game win streak.

My goalie play has been okay for the most part. Same settings as you, but in the first half I only had Thomas and a revolving door. Then I picked up Theodore and Ward after they were dropped and they picked up the slack a little for Thomas's second half swoon.

JBGordon, that was a hard fought playoff round; I guess the equivalent of a 7 game series... as we kept switching back and fourth through the week, and even through Sunday.

I got Crosby back just in time... his 8 points were huge! Radulov got me 2 pts, but I benched Alfredsson on his 4pt night for Radulov... so ultimately, he hurt me this week :P

A hard fought battle this week MJMazzarone... I was confident up until Thursday... then things got a bit hairy.

LatendresseOduya / Hells Legion wound up tied... I have no idea how to interpret the tie break, so I guess I'll find out tomorrow who advances :)

• Winning percentage against this opponent during the regular season
    • Head-to-Head Standard leagues: The winning percentage is based on individual stat category wins and losses, and not matchup wins and losses. (A tie is worth a half win or 0.5, and a half loss or 0.5)Example: Team A had 50 stat category wins VS. Team B's 30 stat category wins during the regular season 50 wins/80 total stat categories for a .625 win percentage.

Congrats LatendresseOduya! We split the season series... it all comes down to this. To the end!

Edited by aylbert