Thank You Trent Hunter.

Vic Rattlehead18

I was looking forward to being disappointed on Mystery Puck night when I get his autographed puck.

When I watched this guy play in a Devil uniform, he reminded me so much of Esa Tikkanen.

I remember Esa coming to the team and that he did play for us, but I swear I cannot remember a single specific game he played. I cannot remember what he did or anything even though apparently he played 9 games for us and I remember most of that season.

Edited by DevsMan84

Oh Trent Hunter...or, as we knew him best, "Trent Hunter,"...what can you say about this guy that hasn't been said before?

...no, really, serious question. What hasn't been said about his Devils tenure yet?

He was a good soldier for the Devils, showing up to take a physical with the utmost professionalism.

Let us never forget the following highlights of Trent Hunter's New Jersey Devils career:

Since he never received a number, I think we should just hang a flag with his face on it from the rafters.

that gave me a chuckle at work... forget the legend of the clown banner... its now the legend of trent hunter.

+1

No joke, Hunter is frontrunner for 2011-12 Team MVP for this reason and this reason alone.

Since it seems Lou has an internal cap that is well below the actual cap, the Rolston trade isn't as big of a deal as it once was to Devils fans. Hunter would have been the MVP if the deal happened last year.

I like dealing Rolston though because it gives more opportunity to Tedenby and Henrique and immediately makes the PP better.

I like dealing Rolston though because it gives more opportunity to Tedenby and Henrique and immediately makes the PP better.

Now its just come full circle... same things were said when we signed Rolston (immediately improves PP)...

But back to basics, using youth rather than UFA's to fix our issues... thats Lou's game.