Thank You Trent Hunter.

Vic Rattlehead18

I'm in the Devils office and about an hour ago I was able to take a brief tour down the hallway where the Devils locker room is located.. The whole time I had chills just thinking "A mere few days ago, Trent Hunter was where I'm now standing".. It was like being in the former presence of God himself

I'm in the Devils office and about an hour ago I was able to take a brief tour down the hallway where the Devils locker room is located.. The whole time I had chills just thinking "A mere few days ago, Trent Hunter was where I'm now standing".. It was like being in the former presence of God himself

Do you work full time for the Devils now?

Do you work full time for the Devils now?

Nope but they basically let me come in whenever I want.. I'm still looking for a job, so I figure why not help out around the office.. I enjoy it.. I'm usually in the "Mission Control" office following the chatter on the team, but occasionally I get to take a field trip around the arena

PS - The hallway outside of the locker rooms smells like sweaty hockey pads (can only imagine how awful it is during the season!!)

Edited by Colin226

Nope but they basically let me come in whenever I want.. I'm still looking for a job, so I figure why not help out around the office.. I enjoy it.. I'm usually in the "Mission Control" office following the chatter on the team, but occasionally I get to take a field trip around the arena

PS - The hallway outside of the locker rooms smells like sweaty hockey pads (can only imagine how awful it is during the season!!)

Ah lol I was wondering where you had the extra time but that's cool.

Any updates on the Dancers auditions? That is very important for me.

Ah lol I was wondering where you had the extra time but that's cool.

Any updates on the Dancers auditions? That is very important for me.

I'll ask around and see if the knee pads are mandatory this year so we can clear that controversy up :giggle:

Be careful where you walk. 3 days ago things were looking up for Trent. 2 days later he is being bought out... Bad omen perhaps.

I'll ask around and see if the knee pads are mandatory this year so we can clear that controversy up :giggle:

Good call. Wasn't Kevin Clark the guest "judge" last year during the auditions? If he is not doing it again and the kneepads are no longer mandatory well then you connect the dots.

hahah during my rags glove study, the office stank of sweat, it was terrible.

I can still vaguely remember him talking about the shock of being traded from the Islanders. He quickly became an integral part of the team and was never on the ice for a goal against. Sad to see you go old Trent.

Great Post.