1995 Stanley Cup Finals Game 4 on NHL Network Right Now

devils26

Its a toss up of which games I like better, games from back then and games now. Its a different sport in so many ways now.

I also find it interesting that there are so many more fans now with jerseys then there were back then.

Edited by Quinn01

This game gives me chills even now, 16 years later. Also, can't help but notice how much better it is with home teams in white :evil:

Was at every playoff game that year with my 10 year old son....going across the cattle cross a guy offered me a 1,000 for my 2 seats in 223...looked at my kid and said ...no way...would have hated to miss that game and seeing them raise the cup for the 1st time....And I can't agree more...the whites should be worn at home.

Edited by hit the post

We believe! :koolaid:

No, "we believe" only when the team hits last place. LOL

This game gives me chills even now, 16 years later. Also, can't help but notice how much better it is with home teams in white :evil:

hmmm 16 years later, How many people on the forums were old enough to remember 1995? LOL

Chambers scores! WooHoo, up 5-2 now :)

ITS A CARBON COPY!!!

I was 18 and graduated high school the week before. Drove down to a Modells in Westchester County from Fairfield, CT where I was living at the time just to grab the t-shirt and hat for the town festival that night.

I was 21 and was performing in a drum and bugle corps competition in Waterbury, CT. Since 4 of the 6 corps in competition that night were from New Jersey, the parking lot erupted every time the Devils scored. It was amazing.