Travis Zajac to miss 8-10 weeks.

Maddog

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the end of the world, I suppose. Puts him on pace to come back at the end of October early November.

Agreed but its still salt in the wound that is still there from last season. Hopefully this is the only speed bump that we will hit. :pray:

There goes the most consecutive game appearances.

Edited by Quinn01

i wouldn't be surprised if they instead went with a lineup like this:

parise-elias-zubrus

kovalchuk-josefson-palmieri

tedenby-steckel-clarkson

boulton-pelley-zharkov

or actually, how about this:

parise-elias-tedenby

kovalchuk-josefson-palmieri

henrique-zubrus-clarkson

boulton-steckel-zharkov

Edited by Triumph

No John Madden please

For 1M, why not? Id do it if only for the nostalgia factor of him finishing his career as a Devil. We don't have a very good chance at a Cup this year. I think the only way we're in contention is if Marty plays on his head all year long, Larsson blossoms, and Kovy and Parise both score 30G. A 3rd/4th line center isnt going to harm anything. If Zajac has difficulties rehabbing, I wouldnt mind seeing Mad Dog plug up some holes in a final go-around as a Devil.

Per TG-

Lamoriello said the recovery will take "three months" from today. Meaning, Zajac will miss the first month and a half of the season.

Soooooooooooooo......this really sucks!

John Madden......Anyone?

Edited by Maddog2009

For 1M, why not? Id do it if only for the nostalgia factor of him finishing his career as a Devil. We don't have a very good chance at a Cup this year. I think the only way we're in contention is if Marty plays on his head all year long, Larsson blossoms, and Kovy and Parise both score 30G. A 3rd/4th line center isnt going to harm anything. If Zajac has difficulties rehabbing, I wouldnt mind seeing Mad Dog plug up some holes in a final go-around as a Devil.

there is nothing that suggests that john madden will be a better player than adam henrique next season. the devils also have the penalty killers such that they don't need madden (elias, steckel, zubrus, even josefson could theoretically fill in). furthermore, this team is much closer to a stanley cup than people think, and it has nothing to do with larsson or marty standing on his head.