• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN YOUSE........ :soap:

ILL NEVER BECOME RANGERDUDE.... :puke:

IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL..

oh stit... that passed already with Igor scoring....

hmmm i have no blue the only thing different on mine is that irs says Rangers forum and Ranger news... but its red and the banner is the devs... Im so confused...

Rock:

Phil Esposito fires Bergeron on the eve of the playoffs then takes over behind the bench. The result Rangers swept by Pittsburgh in first round.

One of the worst moments in Ranger history Rock. My Dad was talking about that a few weeks ago.

Rock:
Phil Esposito fires Bergeron on the eve of the playoffs then takes over behind the bench. The result Rangers swept by Pittsburgh in first round.

One of the worst moments in Ranger history Rock. My Dad was talking about that a few weeks ago.

Derek, they were all bad moments, that's why I put them there. :evil:

Though the Milbury one was actually a bad Bruin moment. :lol:

I remember thinking at the time: [it's not right a Bruin is beating up a Ranger fan, but when I saw the shoe, I just laughed.]

This is extremely funny! :rofl: You guys are twisted and I love it. :clap: My heart stopped beating for a moment when I got on the site. I was WTF, were we hacked? Then I remembered the date. But do we have to look at his all freakin' day? :puke:

:rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.