Plane Crashes carrying Top HK Lokomotiv Team

jagknife

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an incredibly terrible off season for hockey. Lokomotiv is my second favorite KHL team :( this crap has to end. Can't this bad steak go plague bowling or cricket or something.

God look at how that thing went down on its side... Gary Bettman with a stinger missile I bet...

R.i.p everyone in the crash. Best of luck to your families, you hockey club and your fans.

http://www.rg.ru/2011/09/07/sostav-anons.html lists the team in Cyrillic,

http://www.rg.ru/2011/09/07/sot-anons.html in partial translation

В катастрофе Як-42 выжил хоккеист "Локомотива" Александр Галимов

[18:11]

In the crash of Yak-42 hockey player survived the "Locomotive" Alexander Galimov

Один из двоих выживших при крушении самолета под Ярославлем - хоккеист "Локомотива" Александр Галимов. One of the two survivors of a plane crash near Yaroslavl - hockey player, "Locomotive" Alexander Galimov. Об этом сообщает РИА Новости . It is reported by RIA Novosti .

Александр Галимов в тяжелом состоянии доставлен в больницу скорой медицинской помощи имени Соловьева. Alexander Galimov in serious condition was taken to hospital emergency medical name Solovyov.

Как сообщили в Минздравсоцразвития России, в ту же больницу доставлен еще один выживший - бортпроводник. As reported by the Health Ministry of Russia, in the same hospital delivered another survivor - flight attendant. Его состояние также оценивается как тяжелое. His condition is also considered to be serious.

---

Google news searched for "Александр Васюнов" (Alexander Vasyunov).

Can't believe this. He was a nice kid, so excited when he came to Low Hell in 2008...

avas_display_image.jpg

Edited by Shtikl

TGfireandice Tom Gulitti

Lou Lamoriello confirms that Vasyunov was on plane and died.

I hope we do something for Vasyunov as the rest of the team opening night.

ABC has posted the news on their website along with photos. There is one photo that is of a victim.

AP110907021015.jpg

ABC News

Edited by Quinn01