NJDevs "Fanatsy" - Smack talk

aylbert

Yeah seriously, although he was almost too good, now it might become more of a platoon situation when - or if? - McFadden comes back (though if DeAngelo and Stewart can both be fantasy relevant at the same time, I guess DMC and Bush can be too) :P

Then again I need every win I can get now to try and secure the bye, so worry about one week at a time I suppose. And this one's far from over but getting a 30-spot is a nice start :giggle:

Edited by NJDevs4978

the mystery that is McGahee....if you guys ever want him to get hurt just ask me to play him. One week I play him, he goes out early. Next week I don't because he's questionable and he has a monster game. This week I play him even though he's probable and he gets hurt again.... :doh1:

Edited by UnderDogX

It be funny/sad if Matt Cassel was even an average QB, but he flat out sucks. Scary to think how good that NE juggernaut was in 2007-2008 that Matt Cassel could lead them to an 11-5 record.

He puts up decent enough stats....and you do NOT need to be a good QB to be a great fantasy QB (look at Vick and Teebow)

I could only wish I could hear the rage on the dude who is stuck in the waiting period on Schaub since he's out for the year!!!

I've got almost a 40-point lead and am still concerned :lol: MJ can get some points with Eli, D-Jax (if he decides to show up) and the NE defense against Tyler Palko. Fortunately I still have Gronk but hopefully tonight doesn't turn into a shootout and the results gets all but locked.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I've got almost a 40-point lead and am still concerned :lol: MJ can get some points with Eli, D-Jax (if he decides to show up) and the NE defense against Tyler Palko. Fortunately I still have Gronk but hopefully tonight doesn't turn into a shootout and the results gets all but locked.

Gotta love the arrogance costing 50 yrds - I'm starting to hate DJax and want him off the team (birds fan)