NJDevs "Fanatsy" - Smack talk

aylbert

How about drafting a running back that isn't an embarrassment to life and the NFL as we know it and you out-gun sCam and his fraud afternoon??? DJ Ware? Toby Gerhart? Green-Ellis?/

Congratulations on being the Jason Garrett of fantasy owners!

I find it both humorous and ironic that Crasher, who is forced to live off waiver wire garbage because he can't draft, is lecturing me.

Even with my "embarrassment to life" players in my line-up I STILL HAD MORE points (109) than you (96)

I can't wait to play you in the playoffs....oh that's right you failed to make it.

For the record:

My starting RB was questionable (Bradshaw) and not 100%.

DJ Ware did not play for me this week.

Both Toby Gerhart (13.3) and Green-Ellis (7.4) had more points than your starting RB Frank Gore (7.3).

I lost because Cam Newton (40) and Shonn Green (29) had career days. Those two players alone almost beat you this week.

Next Year do your homework maybe you won't feel so insecure.

Good Day Sir!

Edited by MantaRay

SUCCESS!!! #OccupyManta was a major success!!!

Ill just say it now: Cameron Newton is my protect...after not starting a damn TEAM Week1 ..and missing another start or 4 another week...don't ask me how I got in....

CMON REGGIE BUSH AND SPILLER LEADING ME TO THE PROMISED LAND!! LOL

SUCCESS!!! #OccupyManta was a major success!!!

Ill just say it now: Cameron Newton is my protect...after not starting a damn TEAM Week1 ..and missing another start or 4 another week...don't ask me how I got in....

CMON REGGIE BUSH AND SPILLER LEADING ME TO THE PROMISED LAND!! LOL

Funny, how people were saying Carolina was making a mistake drafting Newton.

I didn't think Cam would be useful from a fantasy perspective this year but he has and Clown gets a steal for next year, taking him in the 14th round.

My keeper's pretty much a given too, Gronk's also sick value for a 12th rounder.

I don't know how you got in either considering you were only in the top half of teams in scoring two out of thirteen weeks (last week being one) :blink::lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

My keeper's pretty much a given too, Gronk's also sick value for a 12th rounder.

Just rub it in more... you ninja'd him as my starting TE... and I wound up drafting/dropping Chris Cooley as my TE 2 picks later in the 12th. Settling in with Heath Miller for most of the season. Bastard. :D

My season started off horribly. I have a little less obvious time on who to keep.

I could keep Foster with my 1st... which I really don't like to do... But maybe with a low 1st round.

Do I roll the dice on Steve Smith staying young with Cam Newton for a 9th?

Or try my crapshot at my 15th rounders Palmer, Moreno, Grant (not happening, he burned me this year for the last time)... or... PEYTON MANNING. I tried arguing it wasn't fair in the past; as far as I see it... I have him on my roster and he still isn't IR'd when I picked him back up. By our set rules, he's available to be kept. I argued like hell not to allow it and was shot down by Crasher. Then again, watch him retire and kill any arguement.

That's drama for later... it's playoff time.

What happened to my other comments?

Read your PM's, my fat thumb accidentally deleted your post this morning trying to use my phone. I thought I was hitting reply because it's usually on the far right, but on my phone delete's on the far right in this forum cause I have mod powers 'here'.

Edited by NJDevs4978

And Clown continues to troll the league by winning big against Laflamme, so now Cam and friends matchup with dr ironically enough. Doesn't look too good for Manta in the other game, since VALUE has two starting RB's left and less than 10 points to make up.

The improbable run continues!!!!

Well you pretty much got your miracle - again - only a couple of points behind with Brown left.

I wish I could get playoff miracles, or even just playing up to capabilities. Last week during my bye I got 170, and averaged around 120 for the season. Lot of good that's doing me now. If I do lose, Percy Harvin and his .7 will be the goat.

Edited by NJDevs4978