NJDevs "Fanatsy" - Smack talk

aylbert

LET ME SAY THIS LOUD AND CLEAR....

NOBODY WILL DO WHAT MY TEAM CAN....

NOBODY WILL REACH THE FEATS AND MILESTONES MY TEAM CAN....

YOU WILL ALL BOW TO THE GREATNESS...

OF MY 2-12 FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM...YOU WILL ALL MARVEL IN TEH FAIL OF MY PICKS...THE LACK OF MANTA BLOCKS...ANOTHER CJ SPILLER FAIL OF A PICK...

BOW TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

:yea:

FYI, the league is fixed to start scoring as of TONIGHT....you had a whole four hours to set teams...not my fault if you didn't :P

Speaking of....do I need to set Has' team???

For Has- yes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Topic: Fantasy Football Draft 2011

05 September 2011 - 08:04 AM

Since I'll be gone tomorrow afternoon and obviously won't be around to set my lineup (assuming we even have a Week 1 lineup lol), this is my formal request to put all my high picks in after the draft gets finished: QB - Romo, RB - McFadden, MJD, WR - Wallace, Holmes, Flex - Beanie, TE - Daniels, DEF - Bears, K - whoever I get autodrafted. If I have injuries between Week 1 and Week 2, that's my tough noogies. I don't expect CRASHER to babysit my lineup for the duration, but I might be able to check sporadically enough to make a change anyway.

ayl will take care of my autopicks with a PM tomorrow since he doesn't have any skill position players left to draft other than a TE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also think Mask should be allowed to play Brees this week... he didn't set his roster yet.

Edited by aylbert

I also think Mask should be allowed to play Brees this week... he didn't set his roster yet.

I agree that my only QB should be put in. In my ESPN league the roster auto fills in with the highest drafted peeps when I pushed go for the league. Obviously ESPN does not.

Had I had a puter from what? 4pm til 8:30 I'd have checked it myself.

But whatever commish, you make the call.

I agree that my only QB should be put in. In my ESPN league the roster auto fills in with the highest drafted peeps when I pushed go for the league. Obviously ESPN does not.

Had I had a puter from what? 4pm til 8:30 I'd have checked it myself.

But whatever commish, you make the call.

Agreed. We have a 12 hour draft clock for round 13... and less than 5hours to set players from opening night for Week 1; and he's giddy about it.

BTW.... my gamble on Manning could not have gone more south.... unless he retired. Manning likely will be on my IR now and I get to decide if he's worth keeping... arg, arg argggg.

Edited by aylbert

Agreed. We have a 12 hour draft clock for round 13... and less than 5hours to set players from opening night for Week 1; and he's giddy about it.

BTW.... my gamble on Manning could not have gone more south.... unless he retired. Manning likely will be on my IR now and I get to decide if he's worth keeping... arg, arg argggg.

I tried to warn you.

Sad to see Brees's 35pts in the starting spot for Masked... but it's only right.

In both my leagues, I faced Brees this week... and have Freeman starting in both. At least in the other league my QB is Big Ben, and not Manning... lol

to be honest I was VERY 50/50 torn on it....but I did want to make sure the option was there....as a veteran of this league he should KNOW that we always finish on the last day (by design I admit)...and that I have the power to add people after the fact....and even MORE SO I posted a warning at 10:30 in the morning to PM me if you wanted to add people for last night....Manta, MJ and Brian all told me so.....half of me wanted to say "serves him right" for not doing the same as I ain't mommy and daddy here....and more so since he has no backup QB :lol:...but in the end, I made the exception...this one...and last time....if you're in this draft and you want a player playing on opening night a simple PM is all you need do and it better be time stamped BEFORE kickoff :P

....as a veteran of this league he should KNOW that we always finish on the last day (by design I admit)...and that I have the power to add people after the fact....and even MORE SO I posted a warning at 10:30 in the morning to PM me if you wanted to add people for last night....Manta, MJ and Brian all told me so.....half of me wanted to say "serves him right" for not doing the same as I ain't mommy and daddy here....and more so since he has no backup QB :lol:...but in the end, I made the exception...this one...and last time....if you're in this draft and you want a player playing on opening night a simple PM is all you need do and it better be time stamped BEFORE kickoff :P

All true enough, I suppose, but was there ever any question I'd be starting Brees seeing as he IS my ONLY QB? I purposely DID NOT draft another QB or Saint or Packer (that part was easy) just in case it might come under question as to "Who would he have started"

I won't be needing a backup QB til week 11, by then I'll shake out who is avail and pick up my best option for that week.... like Vicks' backup. tongue.gif

As the guy who had Tom Brady for three snaps (and then six shots of Jack)....I ALWAYS back myself up :P

Yeah, I backed Manning up with Flacco last year, thinking it was time for Manning to get injured last year. (I was right, but my timing was off a little.) I decided not to draft the B/U I had my eyes on, then when he got taken, my alternates are all still there so, I'll pick the one that suits me best when the time is right.

There was always danger of him going to PUP for 6 weeks and rust thereafter... but new surgery was not something I was considering until a week ago when the rumor first broke.

With or without the new surgery he would have been playing hurt or just rusty. I purpose stayed away from ALL Colts players for this reason.

As the guy who had Tom Brady for three snaps (and then six shots of Jack)....I ALWAYS back myself up :P

I had him in this league, that year.

So Laflamme (Ravens) is playing Mike (Redskins) in Madden 12....so Mike throws an 82 yard pass and spins out of ten tackles....Laflamme tosses the controller and yells BALTIMORE SUCKS!!!!!

This needed sharing here :lol:

and he fumbles AGAIN!!!

"God....they REALLY SUCK!!! I thought the defense was bad...the OFFENSE IS WORSE!!!!!" :rofl:

Edited by CRASHER

I'm sucking so bad at Madden 12 this year... not sure why... but I'll get through it.

They totally shifted the game, it's ALL defense now....none of us really like it....it's hard as hell to have a good drive on offense anymore....thank God I load up on pass rushers and D-Backs!

So Laflamme (Ravens) is playing Mike (Redskins) in Madden 12....so Mike throws an 82 yard pass and spins out of ten tackles....Laflamme tosses the controller and yells BALTIMORE SUCKS!!!!!

This needed sharing here :lol:

and he fumbles AGAIN!!!

"God....they REALLY SUCK!!! I thought the defense was bad...the OFFENSE IS WORSE!!!!!" :rofl:

How can you be playing Madden when the NHL 12 demo is out?