Favorite Non-Devil Player

Bibby89

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I... I... I HATE Joe Sakic... I hate calm perfect people.

I'm not sure what I'd do if my child was like that.... I think a secret part of me woudl think Have I taught you nothing? regardless of how successful they were doing thigs the calm brilliant way... :urg:

jeez - I dont think I'll have that problem though :evil: already she's a MASSIVE people person which cracks me up to no end but worries me too. I was a goof off but I had something to turn to - an area of discipline. My daughter is sporty and creative but I'm not sure where the discipline is going to come in.... thank goodness she's only 8!!

Martin St. Louis...Because were both short hockey players.

I really liked him for a while -- I mean I STILL do... he just isn't as surreal strong mentally and physically as I'd hoped and I sort of don't understand his weak spots. It's too much work for me to see the source of his great play, you know?

My whole problem is that The Devils became my team when Stevens sucked me in... then I saw Lou --- it's all so clear to me. It's just a confluence of perfection - the flaws are perfect for me - if there are fatal flaws they can be worked through in a really satisfying way. If there was something out there I found satisfying like that... I'd be hollering to make the dude a Devil for one thing. My Favorite NON-Devil woudl also just have that inner voice telling him he really needed to be in NJ. And Lou woudl agree and it woudl happen.

Hockey perfection is like that -- I actually totally understood how Niedermayer had to get out.... I love that. and I knew he'd create it (that fun kind of hockey perfection). I was afraid it would clue in the world... but reliably he just set things up told them through example how to do it and then left it to them to sustain.... and they couldn't. I love that Nieds skips out on ya -- Not my job -- too hard for me -- all the while giving a full effort all the same. and No malevolence.. just a seeming sort of apathy :argh: Man -- knob <_< but I love him :P But he's no Scott Stevens :lol:

Edited by Pepperkorn

OK here it is.... Sakic is like a combo -- the best of Stevens and Niedermayer... but he's a forward :puke: he's mentally flawless because he accepts responsibility for his flaws. His flaws are irritating -- his positive support drives me batsh!t crazy - his focus isn't admirable -- it's irritating to me. You can never get passionately mad at the guy. just at yourself. You can never passionately admire the guy - because really what the hell did he do aside form play hockey... and be all perfect <_<

^(#$%^&(#*$$(^%&*)(#$^%(#$* :argh::argh::rant: I CANNOT stand him....

dammitdammitdammit :rant:

OK here it is.... Sakic is like a combo -- the best of Stevens and Niedermayer... but he's a forward :puke: he's mentally flawless because he accepts responsibility for his flaws. His flaws are irritating -- his positive support drives me batsh!t crazy - his focus isn't admirable -- it's irritating to me. You can never get passionately mad at the guy. just at yourself. You can never passionately admire the guy - because really what the hell did he do aside form play hockey... and be all perfect <_<

^(#$%^&(#*$$(^%&*)(#$^%(#$* :argh::argh::rant: I CANNOT stand him....

dammitdammitdammit :rant:

PK you do realise this is a thread about your favourite non-devils player right, not why you may or may not like Joe Sakic?

Maybe you should pick another player thats not Joe Sakic that you actually like :noclue:

I suppose the point here is to pick a player who was never a Devil rather than easy ex-Devils we may be attached to. Anyways, ANZE KOPITAR! Would love to see him in NJ.

Yeah, like Madden is a shoe in for ex Devs

I'd go with Ovechkin nowadays. I dig the way the guy plays.

I hate to say it because he is a flyer but.... Claude Giroux

Side not: My screen name is Giroux8 because it is also my last name. Just to clear up any speculation haha

Yeah rolleyes.gif sure rolleyes.gif right.

Come on out of your closet and stop fakin'

24w4o6r.jpg

(Giroux8's closet)

Dog is cheating.

Real non Devils: Depending on my mood, Orpik, Pavelski, Lidstrom and Iginla. Would love to see Iggy win a cup, though obviously I'd rather see us win one :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: