Season Tickets

cgosha21

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't gotten mine yet. The suspense is killing me especially since it's my first time having season tickets.

Tickets just arrived. I promised the co-holder I wouldn't open them until she got here. I think I'm about to become a liar.

laugh.gif she better be bringing the beer! cheers.gif

Really? I didn't have to sign for mine. I think I have a release for my house set up however.

Note to self ... hang out near GAS's place on STH day. ph34r.gif

If someone did nab them I'd imagine you could just call em and they'd cancel those bar codes, no? dontknow.gif

How bad would that stomach pit feel when you realized they were taken though?!?!! puke.gif ugh!

Got mine and waited for my brother to come home before opening.. I love the new look on the tickets and how each one is unique.. I also really like the 30th Anniversary logo and how it's on each ticket.. I plan on making 30 games this season (a new personal best)

I also want to check out this go-karting place that sponsored this season's tickets :cheers:

The preseason tickets are print outs not in the regular package right? I thought we got preseason tix and extra preseason tix too? It's not a big deal it's just something I thought we'd get. I wanted to take some friends to a preseason game.

Scoops

The pre-season tickets are in the booklet itself + you get as many free vouchers for the pre-season as you do season tickets.

The pre-season tickets are in the booklet itself + you get as many free vouchers for the pre-season as you do season tickets.

This might be a stupid as sin question to ask but whose information do we put on the vouchers when we use them, the person's information using them or the season ticket holder's information?

Sorry if its an obvious answer but first year having any type of seasons and I wanna get it right.

This might be a stupid as sin question to ask but whose information do we put on the vouchers when we use them, the person's information using them or the season ticket holder's information?

Sorry if its an obvious answer but first year having any type of seasons and I wanna get it right.

It's a marketing tool. For people who don't have season tickets and put their info on the vouchers they probably contact them in the future. I think I put "Abe Froman" For the name on those vouchers last year.

Ours were waiting on the kitchen counter when I got home from work last night. My wife waited for me to open them. This is our first full-season package, so we had a little opening ceremony over cocktails & cheese. Nice.

That's awesome.. My brother and I just have an agreement to wait to open it together but I like your idea

Edited by Colin226