ONE for Devils Meet and Greet/BBQ

ev0lemi

Hey there

I'm not going to the BBQ/Fan Fest this weekend, but I have the pass for my one seat. Asking $20, $3 of which will cover the cost to print/email the ticket. First email to emilystg at gmail.com gets it. I'll be at the game on Friday if you want to meet up beforehand or I can email/paypal.

Thanks!

Hey there

I'm not going to the BBQ/Fan Fest this weekend, but I have the pass for my one seat. Asking $20, $3 of which will cover the cost to print/email the ticket. First email to emilystg at gmail.com gets it. I'll be at the game on Friday if you want to meet up beforehand or I can email/paypal.

Thanks!

Not trying to be a dick but the BBQ pass was free as a benefit for being a STH and you want $20 for it.

If you can't make it, do someone a solid and give it to them, good Karma.

I also think the fee to forward tickets from Account Manager is $1.95.

Did you really add $1.05 for printing costs? (paper/ink)

Last i checked it was $2.95. As I lost my job a couple months ago, every little bit helps. Stoked my seats were already paid for but kinda regretting the expense now even though I'm psyched for the season. Sorry to offend your sensibilities. I've given away a number of paid for game tickets in the past when I had the scratch to do so.

This time around, can't.

Not trying to be a dick but the BBQ pass was free as a benefit for being a STH and you want $20 for it.

If you can't make it, do someone a solid and give it to them, good Karma.

I also think the fee to forward tickets from Account Manager is $1.95.

Did you really add $1.05 for printing costs? (paper/ink)

Yeah, it takes some real balls to sell his ticket to the BBQ, afterall they cost him nothing and all he had to do to get them was buy season tickets or something.

What a dick.

A) It's a her

B) She could certainly make more than $20 ($17 minus the email cost) selling it elsewhere

C) Why so judgemental about trying to make a little money back? It's not like people don't try to pawn off various trinkets in the Marketplace every day.

Edited by NJDevs4978

A) It's a her

B) She could certainly make more than $20 ($17 minus the email cost) selling it elsewhere

C) Why so judgemental about trying to make a little money back? It's not like people don't try to pawn off various trinkets in the Marketplace every day.

If you are referring to my post, you should get your sarcasm detector replaced.

Hey forum members - Not to play mod but things like this have been brought up before and it's the sellers discretion as to what he/she wants to charge.. This goes for anything.. The rule is that if you don't like the price, you don't have to buy it and you just shouldn't post about it

To the OP - That being said, this is not the place to sell things.. We have a Marketplace section for that.. You can only post these types of things here if you are giving them away for free

Edited by Colin226

Hey forum members - Not to play mod but things like this have been brought up before and it's the sellers discretion as to what he/she wants to charge.. This goes for anything.. The rule is that if you don't like the price, you don't have to buy it and you just shouldn't post about it

To the OP - That being said, this is not the place to sell things.. We have a Marketplace section for that.. You can only post these types of things here if you are giving them away for free

I'm starting to think Colin is the real Mr. Devil not Kenny D.....lol

This is beating a dead horse but I want to say it anyway: I just don't understand why people get all riled up when somebody tries to sell something. Who cares what they paid for it, or if it was free for them or not - they have every right to sell if for whatever they feel is appropriate, and if you don't like it, shut your mouth and move on. What good does it do to give the person a hard time? Don't like the price? Fine, don't buy the item.

For what it's worth, I don't even know Emi, but she has helped me out in the past by sending me FREE stadium giveaways from games I wasn't able to make it to but really wanted the giveaway item from...so of all people to jump on, she should not be one of them.

Had to be done, and the real mods did exactly what I said should be done (moved the thread) :cheers: Go me

According to who? You're not a mod. Trying to play one just clutters threads up. No one else said anything about sections and it would've been moved regardless since regular users (including the OP) have no ability to move threads.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.