Fantasy hockey Keeper League

NJ4life

Hey everyone!

If this is posted in the wrong spot, please move it to where it needs to be but i think it's ok here.

Me and a bunch of friends are starting a fresh new fantasy hockey keeper league. We want a full 12 teams and have 8 now. It's a $100 entry league plus $5 any additional transactions you make during the year. You keep 4 keepers each year ( 3 year max for keeping any one same player ) with being able to keep 2 forwards, 1 def and 1 goalie at the end of each season. Each week you play 1 other team and aquire wins/loses and ties based on different scoring catagories. At end of each week your win/loses and ties get added to your season total and you'll rank among your division foes. with 12 teams we'd do 3 divisions of 4 and have 4 playoff teams ( 3 division winners and next best team that doesn't win division )

Here's the kicker - we only want to do a live in person draft which would be on Sunday morning 10/2 at 11am in Brick, NJ.

If anyone is interested, let me know on here or email me at ebill5@comcast.net

Bill

Edited by NJ4life