Where to watch away games

Matt-NJ

I watch all my games (hockey and football) at Bazookas in Bridgewater. Pretty much central jersey, although not real close to the trenton area. Been there (with one except when I went to San Fran for a game) every football sunday since 1991, and I think I saw 50 devils games there this year (the ones I didnt get to go to). Really a great bar.

I watch all my games (hockey and football) at Bazookas in Bridgewater. Pretty much central jersey, although not real close to the trenton area. Been there (with one except when I went to San Fran for a game) every football sunday since 1991, and I think I saw 50 devils games there this year (the ones I didnt get to go to). Really a great bar.

You're kidding me -- the one off 22? I've never been to any bazooka's :blink: but I pass it going to the thia food place on the little road there that connects to Commons way -- IF we're talking abou tthe same Bridgewater Bazooka's there may be two of course!

I've only goneto hotels on Worlds fair drive. Why does that sound more disreputable than Bazooka's? :P But hotel sports bars are usually quiet and not so smokey so rebecca can go too. Occasional that famous hotel fixture - the dork playing Muscrat Love on his portable keyboard is there ... so you can't really here the game too well but at least they let you watch it!

Edited by Pepperkorn