Sean Avery Clears Waivers

Quinn01

It will be fun to see him clear waivers unclaimed and become a MINOR LEAGUER! :P

He was mad ever since he didnt get the C this season and how unappreciated he was.

WHAT? Don't tell me you're serious and he actually expected to be named captain. :mellow:

I would actually be interested in hearing how many Rangers fans really did like him and didnt just defend him because he was part of the team.

Oh, they REALLY liked him. Forgot the chants? Forgot all the comments on the web? It just proves how sh!tty their fanbase is. I mean, not only weren't they embarrased by him, they were in love with him and rooting hard for him! I would be embarrased to have such a disgrace on my team.

I would actually be interested in hearing how many Rangers fans really did like him and didnt just defend him because he was part of the team.

A friend of mine who is a diehard Ranger fan / season ticket holder is threatening to boycott the team if Avery isn't on the ice opening night.

All the Ranger fans I know like him.

The only downside to him being buried in the minors is we won't see more of this:

Edited by mmajeski06

A friend of mine who is a diehard Ranger fan / season ticket holder is threatening to boycott the team if Avery isn't on the ice opening night.

The only downside to him being buried in the minors is we won't see more of this:

I'm not defending Avery at all, but the way we feel about Claude Lemiuex is probably not the way a lot of fans of other teams feel. Remember the motto: "He's an arsehole, but he's our arsehole."

Edited by CarpathianForest

I hate Avery when the Devils play the Rangers, but the rest of the time I find most of the things he does funny. I never understand the people who say "he's ruining the game!", I think players like him make it more interesting. I get tired of the same old, "try to put more pucks on net, establish a good forecheck, give 110%" interviews.

Yeah Avery and Kovalchuk don't get along, I guess that goes back to Avery in LA and Kovy in Atlanta (?)

Was fun watching Kovy beat the crap out of him. Now maybe Avery can go back to designing handbags, or man-purses or european shoulder bags or whatever fashionista stuff he does. (isn't it some metrosexual clothing line or something):unsure:

Yeah Avery and Kovalchuk don't get along, I guess that goes back to Avery in LA and Kovy in Atlanta (?)

Was fun watching Kovy beat the crap out of him. Now maybe Avery can go back to designing handbags, or man-purses or european shoulder bags or whatever fashionista stuff he does. (isn't it some metrosexual clothing line or something):unsure:

You every watch Marty in that clip, i never noticed it before, but i can imagine what he is saying to avery, hahah