Flash Passes

DevsMan84

Does anyone know if NJ Transit will offer flash passes this year? It is awfully close to the start of the season and haven't heard one thing.

Two years ago they announced it before the pre-season as they were valid for the preseason.

Last year they announced it about a week before the start of the season and I didn't get mine until the day before opening night.

Does anyone know?

Devils sent an email to STH.. $350 for the season

What if you are a non-season ticket tolder who uses them quite a bit since I live far away and save money if I make it to about 20 games a season?

Also, when did this email go out?

Edited by DevsMan84

What if you are a non-season ticket tolder who uses them quite a bit since I live far away and save money if I make it to about 20 games a season?

Also, when did this email go out?

Email arrived yesterday.. This is what it said:

We have once again partnered with New Jersey Transit to provide Season Ticket Holders with a discounted Flash Pass. For those of you unfamiliar with the Flash Pass, it allows our Season Ticket Holders to ride to and from the Pru Center every Devils home game, at a reduced rate of $350 for the entire season. If you are interested in a Flash Pass, please email: devarmy@newjerseydevils.com, and put “Flash Pass” in the subject line. We will get back to you immediately with details as to how you can obtain your pass.