Players' Numbers

Bibby89

I always thought he did too, but apparently he wore # 12

I remember that. He was on the roster for the first NHL video game I owned. I knew all of those numbers once.

I don't know why I always wanted to see Larsson wear 56. Might not be the best number or the favorite of anyone here, but IDK I kinda feel it would fit on him. I didn't want to see him wear a single digit number for an unknown reason.

I'm really weird when it comes to jersey numbers. I usually do it by feeling when I have to choose them in a sport game like NHL.

You had to imagine that Larsson was gonna get #5 from the start as it was the number he wore for Sweden, so it only really made sense. I always liked having defensemen wear single digit numbers anyways, but maybe that due to my subconscious since when I think great dmen, I think of my childhood watching Stevens and Daneyko.

Larsson has worn other numbers over the years, but spent the last two wearing No. 5 with Skelleftea of the Swedish Elite League.

“I’m used to it,” he said. Not that he had his heart set on it, but, “It’s fun because I’ve had it two years now

When Henrique was asked about #11:

Henrique, who wore 14 in his NHL debut in last season’s finale, was happy with the "new" digits.

“Nothing really changes,” he said. “It’s really just a number. I still have to come in here, play my game, play the way that’s gotten me here.”

“It was my older brother’s number growing up, so maybe it might mean something to him,” he said. “He actually texted me yesterday and said it was available, so it was kind of funny I came in today and it was hanging in my stall.

It’s just a number. In terms of my place here, I know what I need to do to stay. That’s what I’m going to do.”

NJDevils.com