Devils Fantasy Challenge

Colin226

http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=73552&navid=DL|NJD|home

Looks like the team is doing something pretty unique and will be running this fantasy hockey type thing.. You get prizes too if you win.. Seems like something that you guys might enjoy

Right now the system is not working correctly. Very frustrating. Looks like another amateurish ,lame activity. Lots of kinks to work out.

It probably wasn't a good idea for me to put Kovy as my hotbox player and start him against Philly instead of Carolina :P

It's a bit of a convoluted setup, but I guess the best thing to do per week is put all your eggs in one basket and hope your started players do well in the game you start them in. The first week I more or less tried to start close to an equal number of players in both games and wound up 104th.

Edited by NJDevs4978

• 3 weeks later...

It probably wasn't a good idea for me to put Kovy as my hotbox player and start him against Philly instead of Carolina :P

It's a bit of a convoluted setup, but I guess the best thing to do per week is put all your eggs in one basket and hope your started players do well in the game you start them in. The first week I more or less tried to start close to an equal number of players in both games and wound up 104th.

You still doing this?

I got 0 points for the last 2 games? I think I am doing something wrong as far as posting lineups. I contacted the hotbox customer service and am waiting for a reply.

Do we know if anyone has received any prizes yet?

You still doing this?

I got 0 points for the last 2 games? I think I am doing something wrong as far as posting lineups. I contacted the hotbox customer service and am waiting for a reply.

Do we know if anyone has received any prizes yet?

Yes but I'm not any good at it :P It seems like you can only load up on points if you start all your players in the 'right' game that week. I started all my players last night and probably got whomped lol, and the people who started a lot of guys in LA probably did well.

You only get points for one of the games during the week. The prizes look like they're given out on a monthly, half season, and full year basis. I was doing ok, was top 10 for awhile, but like NJD4978 I started my team against PHX instead of LA so now I'm down to 37th.

It appears to me that CCHEE won the first months prize and now next week starts the next months prize hunt, along with our totals carrying over for the half season and full year prize.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...