60 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome of game.

• Win in regulation.
    • Lose in regulation.
    • Win in OT.
    • Lose in OT.
    • Win in SO.
    • Lose in SO.

Great hockey game to watch.. Both teams battled, but the Devils clearly outworked Carolina.. Solid effort.. The Parise line was mixing it up out there and cutting through the middle to create chances in front of the net, which was great to finally see

Didn't mind the free towel either.. Crowd size was decent.. Only empty area was the upper section, but it seems like the team is trying to fill the balconies more this season and it really does make the place look more full than having the upper packed and the balconies empty

Good to get a win that looked like a solid effort (after a scan of the GDT comments and the box score) this quickly after the Game 1 crap the bed.

I do expect to see some more Game 1s this year but as long as games like this (even if they lose) occur more often, this can be a decent year.

Overall how did Larsson look?

Larsson = Lidstrom

i didn't know they gave out towels in the regular season, thought that was only in the playoffs. i wonder when they will post the promotional schedule?

It's like they want to just randomly give out stuff this year and NOT give fans an incentive to buy a particular game beforehand due to a promo :P

Just got home. Glad to say the team looked better in most parts of the game today than Saturday. I couldn't have handled another game like that. Parise looked like Parise again which was great to see. I also thought Palmieri did a much, much better job today. He was digging in the corners and his work gave him two well earned assists. I'm digging the Kovy-Josefson-NaPalm line right now. Tedenby looked solid, too. His problem is always going to be when we play bigger and more physical teams though. All in all, other than a few blown plays and stupid penalties, they fixed a lot of what was wrong for the time being. Of course, it always helps to play the 'Canes instead of Philly.

It's a little early to be telling people to 'suck it' when they scratched out a win at home against a non-playoff team :lol: Let's be in first place in January or clinch a playoff berth before we start taking names and dishing out crow.

hahaha I was just waiting for an opportunity to use that youtube clip.