Damm money grubbing turncoat!

Pepperkorn

:rant: Let's just say it!

Doc crapped all over the Devils for BIG MONEY and a cushy schedule with a better variety of hockey. Selfish!!

I"M FURIOUS! I'm FURIOUS listening to him call the Boston game

I'm not taking it easy on the sextagenarian and I dont see why we all should. This is like Marty signing with Montreal :rant:

barnie.gif

haha Carolina scored on Thomas! Langue31.gif

Hahaha! Boston just scored on Ward! :rofl:

:unsure: I swear I'm not drinking.... yet -- but Doc might drive me too it tonight I tell you... joining the likes of Mike MILLBURY!!!! and we kiss his fuzzy gray bottom... pullhair.gif

:argh::evilcry:

lonely-1.gif

(I corrected my spelling :P )

Edited by Pepperkorn

I really suspect that he's sick - and I think you can hear it in his voice.

He's had some recent health problems.

.... amazing how we are so quick to sh!t on those who gave us a tenure of great dedication. I can't count how many stories I've heard of this guy stopping before jetting home to talk to fans for 5-10 minutes where others would take the back way out of the arena. I've experienced with him myself. Just one of those rare great human beings and stellar representatives of the sport.

After the great job he's done with us for years he's earned the right to do whatever he wants.

Thought provoking, ain't I? :uni:

This Boston game is fun -- for some reason I'm just watching it not analyzing... it's quite refreshing. I'm all happy any time either team scores. nuts.gif

I really suspect that he's sick - and I think you can hear it in his voice.

He's had some recent health problems.

.... amazing how we are so quick to sh!t on those who gave us a tenure of great dedication. I can't count how many stories I've heard of this guy stopping before jetting home to talk to fans for 5-10 minutes where others would take the back way out of the arena. I've experienced with him myself. Just one of those rare great human beings and stellar representatives of the sport.

After the great job he's done with us for years he's earned the right to do whatever he wants.

Bull$hit!

Touche.gif

tumblr_ljskrd9DNO1qafrh6.gif

But, along the same lines, I've always thought someone at NBC was like "Hey Doc, fake enthusiasm when you call the games. Spice it up a bit"

He seems to get so much more worked up over the simple sh!t when doing an NBC game..just some food for thought

Edited by Devilsfan118

:rant: Let's just say it!

Doc crapped all over the Devils for BIG MONEY and a cushy schedule with a better variety of hockey. Selfish!!

I"M FURIOUS! I'm FURIOUS listening to him call the Boston game

I'm not taking it easy on the sextagenarian and I dont see why we all should. This is like Marty signing with Montreal :rant:

barnie.gif

haha Carolina scored on Thomas! Langue31.gif

Hahaha! Boston just scored on Ward! :rofl:

:unsure: I swear I'm not drinking.... yet -- but Doc might drive me too it tonight I tell you... joining the likes of Mike MILLBURY!!!! and we kiss his fuzzy gray bottom... pullhair.gif

:argh::evilcry:

lonely-1.gif

(I corrected my spelling :P )

Hell hath no fury...

• Like 1

Devils games on TV dont feel the same, especially now Chico has no one to correct him or reign him in, but Doc really should have the liscence to do whatever he wants. And i hope to hear him calling a Devils game in the near future!

Ohhh :angry: I see how you all are! Neidermayer is a knob, if he signs elsewhere Brodeur a bastard, Rafalski's a rat, Gomez a gonad, Gionta a jackass, Holik a .... a... hu... what pejorative names start with h?

but Doc gets cart blange -- just because he's an old fart. And he's got to be on his deathbed just because he has a cold most of last season?

DOC MUST BE HELD AS ACCOUNTABLE AS ANYONE!

Or is it a time served thing... no no not that because people are freaking at the concept of Marty leaving for Montreal...

(Oh and I was just barfing at the thought of the Banner being raised in Boston (wow I can't write at the Garden - weird) not Doc calling it.)

:lol: so funny. Doc is such a dear good person! Can you imagine ANYONE being angry with him for anything? ahhh me...

Even if I imagine being his wife I can only imagine irritation -- never out and out anger.

But seriously -- I felt so sorry for Doc last night. The guys he works with -- they aren't bad and they have their own style but -- they're just so base and rude sometimes. When you put anyone next to Doc they just seem like driveling self-centered slobs.

Edited by Pepperkorn

:lol: so funny. Doc is such a dear good person! Can you imagine ANYONE being angry with him for anything? ahhh me...

Even if I imagine being his wife I can only imagine irritation -- never out and out anger.

But seriously -- I felt so sorry for Doc last night. The guys he works with -- they aren't bad and they have their own style but -- they're just so base and rude sometimes. When you put anyone next to Doc they just seem like driveling self-centered slobs.

i think your just trying to stir contraversy in don cherry fashion :o

For some reason, this makes me imagine Emrick dropping Doc-isms during normal everyday activities at home.

At the dinner table: Could you please spirit the green beans to me?

His wife breaks a nail: Your fingernail betrayed you.

Feeding a stubborn baby: SHE HITS THE CHEEK WITH THE SHOT!

For some reason, this makes me imagine Emrick dropping Doc-isms during normal everyday activities at home.

lmao!

Let's face it, Doc wasn't going to call our games forever. Cangelosi, although he is very knowledgeable of the game and sports, isn't a great play caller, most importantly, a goal caller.

Anyone after Doc, however, would be considered mediocre. It's what happens when you're spoiled with the best in the business year after year. Just think of what its going to be like with a goaltender after Marty...

:o

Wasn't there a commercial like that some time back?

Let's face it, Doc wasn't going to call our games forever. Cangelosi, although he is very knowledgeable of the game and sports, isn't a great play caller, most importantly, a goal caller.

Anyone after Doc, however, would be considered mediocre. It's what happens when you're spoiled with the best in the business year after year. Just think of what its going to be like with a goaltender after Marty...

:o

Yes, but whoever replaces Marty is going to do so after his worst years, not his best.