Per @ToddCordell; Josefson trade?

Claksonistheman

Would Turris even click with Kovy? If Turris came in and was the high impact play making center that Kovy needs than I think I'd be okay with going after him. I really wouldn't want to give up Josefson though.

I really don't know much about Turris though. Never really got to watch any of his games. If they played the Devils last year, I didn't really pay attention to him when he was on the ice.

If it is generally agreed that he would be a good fit with Kovy, though, I say go for him.

The only way I see Turris coming to NJ is if Lou sees him as a future 1st line RW. His skill set is clearly that of a winger. I would toss Merrill and Zharkov their way and see if they bite.

no way would i trade an upcoming center (something we're pretty short on right now) for a guy that would eventually become just a winger. If josefson leaves, it better be for a solid center

Has anyone ever read anything that this guy writes?

Its essentially TG's articles and tid-bits regurgitated and hockeybuzz-ed down.

As for the proposal, spare me.

Yep. His posts go

"As reported by TG

hurrtiblurp blurp blurp

And additionally by The Bergen Record

hurrtiblurpblurp

[insert lines as posted by TG]

[insert HockeyBuzz trade "rumor"]

[insert occasional personal opinion/spin on said rumor]"

I don't see Turris holding all that much value at this current snapshot in time, and certainly not worth Josefson + 1st. Definitely calling BS on this one.

I don't know if I would want to give up Josefson for anything but an obvious upgrade at this point, and even then I'd prefer to let our young players develop.