41 members have voted

1. 1. The New Jersey Devils will...

• Win in regulation.
    • Lose in regulation.
    • Win in OT.
    • Lose in OT.
    • Win in SO.
    • Lose in SO.

If the Devils do not score before the end of the period, oddly enough there's still 20 minutes of hockey to play.

The worst offense in the league against maybe the best goalie and defense in the league, down two...good luck with that. A powerplay goal to start the third is a must, but our power play is even worse than our offense as a whole.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Noticed they still wearing the patches for KR - AR

They only planned on wearing that for the first home game (last Saturday) and the first road game (tonight).

the Isles game was good to watch....a hatty for Tavares and the Rags are still winless

Wonderful, we'll both be golfing in early April.

This is just going to be one of those incredibly frustrating games that continues to be incredibly frustrating right to the bitter end.

its kinda frustrating because of the bad call but seriously i'd rather lose because of a bad call than lose because the team played like retards like against Philly the other night...

They only planned on wearing that for the first home game (last Saturday) and the first road game (tonight).

I was thinking that after I posted it. Some nice jersey's to bid on but I already donated and not paying $500 TBH. I got some Lokomotive bracelets and Kovy 8x10 on the way. I am happy to donate just not about to shell out $500...well, not that I wouldn't just financially can't

yeah I know he's young, I just think because of his size, he needs to show real potential this year, just an opinion, I think this team is too small and he's really small...but I hope he breaks out, cause he's got heart

He's still going to get time to develop regardless of size. It takes years to be a regular contributor. I mean Gionta was 25 when he hit 20 goals for the first time.

This team still goes to show they can't execute a proper line change without getting scored on or taking a penalty. This pissed me off to no end last season and they're doing it again this year. Does a practice need to be set aside to teach these assclowns how to properly execute a line change?

Edited by SJP20