Doc just gave Chico a shout out!

Bryan

I'm watching Avs Leafs ( sorry but I miss Doc calling games).

He just talked about being able to sit next to the backup goalie. He then says if it was Chico Resch then he might share the chocolates that he would often sneak onto the bench!

Good times!

I think my favorite Doc/Chico moments are when the Devils haul down a player on a trip or something and Doc says something like, There's the trip, and Chico the lovable homer says, "Oh, Doc, I don't know about that."

Always makes me smile.

Scoops

I feel like I Doc and Chico will someday end up in some glorious retirement community together, reminiscing about the good ole days and sharing all their inside jokes about random hockey players and such

hahaha I can picture them sitting on a porch watching the other old people and visitors walk by and calling the action.

Doc - "There's Joe "knuckles" Kowalski heading for the widow Hendersons door" - "OH! look out! He's tripped up by Ruby Goldmans grandson on his tricycle!" - "He's not going to let that go, that kid better turtle or he's going to get hurt"

Chico - "heehee this kid reminds me of Sean Avery when Clarkson used to throw him around like a rag doll. The kid wants no part of knuckles, but he's committed and it doesn't look like there will be any help from Ruby, she's still trying to get to her walker all the way across the yard."

Doc - Looks like the widow Henderson will save the day, she's coming out of her house with ... what is that Chico? Are those fresh pies she's got there? ... Chico? Where you going?!"

Chico - "I'll be right back Doc, those look good!"

hahaha I can picture them sitting on a porch watching the other old people and visitors walk by and calling the action.

I'm sure this was quite funny... but I just spent the time I would have reading this... staring at your avatar. lol ;)