Devils promotion schedule up at long last

NJDevs4978

Lol, there's literally like 3 actual giveaways on that sched. I'm sure they'll add a few more, like baseball cap and beanie hat freebies, but this schedule is pretty lean atm.

Well they already gave away a shirt and a towel the first two games, but that was before the promo schedule came up. They're also giving away a cup to people who bought college tickets tomorrow. And yeah they'll probably have more promos eventually (no youth jersey night either, or kid-based promo for one of the weekend games?!).

Tomorrow's also a Mystery Puck night, for what that's worth.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Good job Devils helping out those who have gotten the calendar every year since it was available. They end with September, so you give it to us in November? Maybe it actually won't have an October page so the team can save some money printing one page per calendar?

Good job Devils helping out those who have gotten the calendar every year since it was available. They end with September, so you give it to us in November? Maybe it actually won't have an October page so the team can save some money printing one page per calendar?

Based on the other changes being made (no media guide, anorexic game programs), be happy that you're even getting a calendar.

Based on the other changes being made (no media guide, anorexic game programs), be happy that you're even getting a calendar.

Yeah, what the fvck is up with no media guide? I have every media guide since the 89-90 season. It peeves me to no end too that no one at the Rock seems to know if they'll have them at some point this year. I've been to 2 games and nada for answers.

Yeah, what the fvck is up with no media guide? I have every media guide since the 89-90 season. It peeves me to no end too that no one at the Rock seems to know if they'll have them at some point this year. I've been to 2 games and nada for answers.

Apparently a lot of teams (not just the Devils) are dispensing with the printed media guide this year and going to an online version. I think you can actually download it for free on the Devils' site somewhere but I forget the link, it was posted on HF a while back. I know I wound up downloading it on my phone.

And the game programs aren't really any thinner that I noticed, they still have the same three articles they normally do and the other filler...at least it was only $3 at the game last Thursday, since of course I couldn't get one Opening Night (god forbid the stands upstairs call down to the Devils Den to get a refill).

Edited by NJDevs4978

There will be no hard copy of the media guide. I have every one since 82-83. Not happy about it at all.

Edit: here's the pdf version

Edited by BCdevil