Out of town games

Jas0nMacIsaac

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers winning is good for us. Pittsburgh being 4 and us 6 will probably keep us away from them until the conference finals. Like I said, NJ/Florida then NJ/Rangers would be nearly criminal road to the east finals.

Lets say this is the matchups id hope that whoever comes out of the flyers pits series is in bad shape and playing through njuries which is possible

I'm starting to think I'd rather win a round vs. the panthers and take your shot getting knocked out by the pens finishing 1st rather than the rangers. The last thing this franchise needs is another playoff loss to the nyr.

Yeah it still sucks but is it really a shame to lose to a team with arguably 2 of the top player if the league...could actually be the 2 best players in the world litterally... Plus a few other top picks

Yeah it still sucks but is it really a shame to lose to a team with arguably 2 of the top player if the league...could actually be the 2 best players in the world litterally... Plus a few other top picks

Yeah I dont think anyone is better than Crosby OR Malkin. Stamkos might be close, but he isnt there yet. Then add the #2 in 06 overall Staal and #1 in 03 Fleury. For God's sake, how lucky are they that they got two generational players in back to back drafts?

Of course they've made some good picks like Letang, Goligoski (who turned into Neal) and Whitney (Kunitz).

Vancouver needs just one point (8 games remaining) to clinch a playoff berth. Montreal can become the first Eastern team to get eliminated if they lose to Ottawa in regulation and a Washington victory.

Best scenario for Devils would be: Sabres lose in regulation and a Devil victory means the Devils need two more wins or four points to clinch. Oilers pound the Panthers and hopefully, the Caps lose in reg. as well.

Because of the Was-Buf match up on Tuesday, the worst scenario would be a 3 point game, so the Devils will need 3 more wins/ 6 points to clinch. In addition, if the Flyers beat the Habs tomorrow, they will clinch. If the Habs lose in regulation, they will become the first Eastern team to get eliminated.

Fluery's glove hand looked horrible last night, two softys got him yanked GOOD!

buffalo's ennis is healthy and stafford and boyes are starting to pick up their games. they seem to have 3 decent lines now and miller is playing well. but will they run out of gass?

Ok Jets fans are hilarious. I thought they only fvcked with Marty but they just scored on The Queen twice in 1 minute and they are chanting his name in an annoying fashion as well hahaha.

They're idiots, but I wish our fans would fill up the building the way they do, also wish they were as loud.

And they blew it.

And Sam Rosen swears Callahan scored two goals in the 2nd period.

fvcking moron.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

Ok Jets fans are hilarious. I thought they only fvcked with Marty but they just scored on The Queen twice in 1 minute and they are chanting his name in an annoying fashion as well hahaha.

They're idiots, but I wish our fans would fill up the building the way they do, also wish they were as loud.

And they blew it.

And Sam Rosen swears Callahan scored two goals in the 2nd period.

fvcking moron.

I think Winnipeg is pretty dry right now. No heroin, no meth so everyone is going to hockey games.

The devils can clinch if:

1). Washington loses to Boston in regulation; the Devils (VS TB) need one point to clinch.

2). Washington loses in OT/SO, the Devils need two points to clinch.

3). The Devils won't clinch yet if they lose in regulation no matter what happens in Boston OR a Washington victory would also prevent us from clinching no matter what happens in Jersey.

Edited by Devil Fan

1) One of the 3 happens will allow NJ to clinch:Devils need one point or Buffalo loses or Washington loses.

2) Brent Sutter's Flames have a chance to be eliminated if all the following happens: SJ beat Dallas in OT/SO; LA gets at least a point and Phoenix wins.

3) a regulation loss will eliminate the Jets (VS Tampa tonight). TB is also a regulation loss from elimination.

4) Blues need one point to clinch the Central or any kind of loss the Preds take.

5) Hawks need one point to clinch.