Out of town games

Jas0nMacIsaac

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, watching the Capitals demolish the Rangers like that makes me root for Florida hard. :P I wasn't scared of the Caps earlier, but after what I've seen tonight, I wouldn't really want to face them. And then them playing the Rangers yet again (what is it, like, 3rd time post-lockout?) and after a blowout like that, that's even sweeter. :P We'll see what Cup Dolan will be talking about in two weeks.

EDIT:

Alright, I just realized Caps will jump into 7th because Ottawa has less regulation wins. Too bad, how entertaining a Rangers - Caps series would be after what we've seen tonight?

Edited by Revan

Wow, watching the Capitals demolish the Rangers like that makes me root for Florida hard. :P I wasn't scared of the Caps earlier, but after what I've seen tonight, I wouldn't really want to face them. And then them playing the Rangers yet again (what is it, like, 3rd time post-lockout?) and after a blowout like that, that's even sweeter. :P We'll see what Cup Dolan will be talking about in two weeks.

They aren't playing Caps in the first round though