GDT Devils Vs Stars

pumpkin cutter

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what..I'm not waiting until the 20 game mark to call this team garbage. We'll be in 4th place and miss the playoffs again this year. This team never scores and never will. We signed a goal scoring machine before he came to the Devils and now he's just dormant. Maybe back in the 90s you could win games scoring once or twice a game but now it's not going to work. fvck this team. I don't care that it was a fluke goal either. Score more than fvcking once and the bounces will go their way. GARBAGE.

I thought Kovalchuk had a good game, despite not scoring. Same with Henrique, but these games are just getting depressing. Totally dominated most of the game, but again with the trouble scoring. This reminds me of parts of last year.

I was a bit disappointed with the D though this game. Greene had a couple opportunities that he didn't pursue. Tallinder didn't have a great game. At least Fayne is doing his job.

You know what..I'm not waiting until the 20 game mark to call this team garbage. We'll be in 4th place and miss the playoffs again this year. This team never scores and never will. We signed a goal scoring machine before he came to the Devils and now he's just dormant. Maybe back in the 90s you could win games scoring once or twice a game but now it's not going to work. fvck this team. I don't care that it was a fluke goal either. Score more than fvcking once and the bounces will go their way. GARBAGE.

I'm gonna chalk that rant up to frustration. We'll see if you still feel that way tomorrow.