na na, na na na

beebs11

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the song Lights by Journey right? I mean the nah nahs have a whole melody and stuff. The nah nah's are famous even! It's a classic -- just ask Dano! But I've never heard it at a hockey game. BUt you Know Steven Perry has that 80's tenor

Cuts Like a Knife -- another classic slow nah nahs by an 80's tenor! :lol: good one langs

I'm laughing now because my mother hated the "Screaming tenors" as she'd call them! "You're sister listens to those screaming tenors" :rofl:

Edited by Pepperkorn

im sorry for not having lots of info, but what can you do

those songs were not it

i changed my mind, i dont know why i said it was like soft rock

but now that i think about it, its not soft rock at all

i dont know what it is, im not good with music

its slow but like lame slow, hope u know what i mean

its very catchy

i hear it at many sports games

in fact i heard this weekend while i was watching the blue jays game on tv

but it was too hard to get the lyrics because of the commentators

well hope that helps a bit

til next time

later

im gonna say no on the above... cause i am praying :pray: that we didnt just name 40 songs in the rock genre.. if its a rap/hip/r&b song. I hope beebs would know the difference between that...

well, if this isnt the case i will just go along with frostoooo's then and say will smith gettin jiggy with it.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm over that stupid song now

i just heard a great song that i havent heard in a while

i downloaded it and now im addicted(the freshman by verve pipe)

great song

new topic: anybody remember some great songs from the 90's that eveyone kinda forgot about ?

i think this will be a good subject

later

:lol: this guy's got to be kidding!

dammit - what's worse "we were only FRESHmen" running through your head CONSTANTLY or like Sister Christian --- "Motor Inn...what's your price for flight" :argh:

Beebs dude -- you're not letting go of that stinkin' song until WE know what it is! <_<

• 1 month later...

Oh my god... this is my first time I ran through this whole thread. Pardon me while I laugh my ass off. I won't bother giving a suggestion, but let me just say I'm impressed with everyone's song ability. The only song I could think of is the kiss him goodbye, yah I know, there's four, but other then that, no song comes to mind... except the da da da song, but that's completely different. :D

nobody quite understands my strong feeling on hoping that i would never see this thread again... cause after 4 pages of positng and trying to remember songs all day so when i got home i could solve someones problem... the person basically said.. nevermind,,, and at that point i just wanted to hang myself... i wish this thread would go away!! :angry:

nobody quite understands my strong feeling on hoping that i would never see this thread again... cause after 4 pages of positng and trying to remember songs all day so when i got home i could solve someones problem... the person basically said.. nevermind,,, and at that point i just wanted to hang myself... i wish this thread would go away!!  :angry:

Yes - for God's sake invest you time wisely in the "Naughty Little Devils "thread instead ! :P